BuffsInsight: The Coach Deion Sanders from JSU to Colorado Mega Thread

While it's weird seeing all this stuff about him on this board, what happens at Colorado the next few seasons will be interesting to follow. Guy is a force, but can he assemble a staff to work with the talent he'll get there?

He one of those rare guys who just has a large presence. Right along the same lines, Michael Irvin would be a fascinating study as a coach. Adults and kids just love guys with that kind of enthusiasm and as I said presence. Who've been there and done that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Done.

Merge!
Celebrate Hip Hip Hooray GIF

Advertisement
Coach Prime was called by God to go to CU.

Say one cross word about him and thou shalt be smited mightly with furious and righteous anger.

This is the type of character Deion is. What a scumbag - take 5 minutes and call the kids you're fcuking over, you coward:
Screenshot_20221219-224917.jpg

Advertisement
NFL OC to Miami OC?? Come on
Associate HC? Something different to attract him.

Didn’t say he would come but you ever live up north? I have and being from Miami originally it sucks for 6-7 months out of the year.

You in his head Anthony? You know for sure he couldn’t be lured away? Face palm that thought as you know as much as I.

Advertisement
Associate HC? Something different to attract him.

Didn’t say he would come but you ever live up north? I have and being from Miami originally it sucks for 6-7 months out of the year.

You in his head Anthony? You know for sure he couldn’t be lured away? Face palm that thought as you know as much as I.
I’m about four hours west of Buffalo over in OH so I know the weather and they get blasted even more

No one knows for sure but most believe that ship has sailed for him

I’m about four hours west of Buffalo over in OH so I know the weather and they get blasted even more

No one knows for sure but most believe that ship has sailed for him
Yeah, he's on a trajectory to get an NFL HC job in the next 5 years. He's had no college experience except for 1 season in a non-coaching job as Assistant AD at FIU. The idea that he'd take a step back professionally and financially to take the Miami OC job just to get out of $hitty weather seems to be quite a stretch to believe. Especially when there are plenty of warm weather NFL cities that could give him a look at OC in Carolina, Tampa Bay, Arizona, etc.

****. I get caught up with coach Prime sometimes being a little too flashy.

But **** if he isn't a great and & wise dad.

Love to see it!

Advertisement
Back