Buffalo WR Osborn transferring to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, one of these transfers needs to spill it. I just can't believe that they don't know who the OC is lol
I don't think osborne would come here not knowing who the oc or oc's are. as a wr knowing who the oc and who your position coach is would be important to me when im a grad transfer hoping to raise my draft stock

LonelyEmbellishedKrill-max-1mb.gif

"The NCAA Transfer Portal may be the oldest ride in the park, but it has the longest line and only one stop......Miami! Woooooo!!!!!"

~Ric Flair

Advertisement
Manny calling the current rosters bluff while increasing competition. Oh you aren’t happy? Well butter up bc you got someone coming in to take your job. Get to work or GTFO!
Exactly!!
You all were all but hurt like the dudes on cis.
crying and moaning about playing time and tweeting that you were out. ****ed off at the offense.
You wanted change well you got it. Some new dudes coming that are hungry and ****ed off. You guys wanted a bama/Clemson like environment well you got it. Look to the left and look to the right. They both want your spot.
Some crazy white dude already here with a clipboard and names and 110’s on deck. See you on Monday gents

Advertisement
Back