Buffalo WR Osborn transferring to Miami

Advertisement
Huge get. Needed a vet to step up & lead by example. Huge void this year without AR82.

Advertisement
I thought you guys would like to see this tweet/edit....#5 on the gaytors is CJ Henderson if you didn't know...
Edit: sorry didn't see someone started a thread for this already

Last edited:
Advertisement
bob2.gif

Good get...I get the feeling Manny senses he has to hit the ground running or else his time as head coach will be short lived

Advertisement
Just FYI I referenced it earlier... he was considering FSU as well and Willie ***gart was telling him no one wanted the OC job and negative recruiting us and Osborn nearly enrolled at FSU on Monday

We don’t even have an OC and beat out FSU for this kid. I do think manny told him who we’re hiring though. Almost lost him slow playing the hire... the reason I was ****ed off

Over cj Henderson lol

Richt would never approve of this lol

LOL!!! The graphic AND the portal. Richt is too conservative, stubborn and overly selective to embrace this concept. You've got all of this talent available and yearning to make a statement for a new program.

And best of all, these kids ain't demanding bags, but they are already physically developed and game-ready.

Manny gets it. Costco the &hit out of the portal.

Advertisement
Idk if anyone’s asked but how does the wr room look now? Depth chart wise? Osborn Pope Hightower/Wiggins?

Advertisement
Back