Bubble/Quick Screen

We have a finesse OL that struggles in pass pro with no experience at QB.

Lashlee's hands are tied and this is our offense now.

Advertisement
That's motivation and S&C. Miami isn't a powerful group of dudes. Slow, and lack power.
I think it's the mindset of these SoFla divas. Roster full of them. The same ones sporting TD rings or TO chains. They aren't dogs. When they get punched in the mouth, they lay down. Not all, but most.

I think it's the mindset of these SoFla divas. Roster full of them. The same ones sporting TD rings or TO chains. They aren't dogs. When they get punched in the mouth, they lay down. Not all, but most.
Yeah, I can probably count on one hand the amount of dogs that are currently on the team. We need more ballers with the 'it' factor. Tired of the let downs and the perennial underachievers.

How/Where do you build that mentality?

Competition- HS & College level (Grit, Accountability)
Weight Room- HS & College level (Confidence, Accountability)
Other sports- Basketball/Baseball/Track/Wrestling and winning there, too.

Nah. Don't be silly. We need those plays.

I've watched Clemson and Oregon mask their Oline deficiencies by using screens..

Which simultaneously opened up the middle of the field and run game.

UM problem is execution.

Mainly personnel placement.

Instead of asking our better blockers to be the lead block on screens we ask our blockers to catch and our catchers too block.

Mallory has YET to shoe an ounce of physicality yet Lashlee continues to run him out there to block.

It'd stupid af.

So stupid it's got fans questioning the necessity of a good play.

Smfh

Advertisement
Nah. Don't be silly. We need those plays.

I've watched Clemson and Oregon mask their Oline deficiencies by using screens..

Which simultaneously opened up the middle of the field and run game.

UM problem is execution.

Mainly personnel placement.

Instead of asking our better blockers to be the lead block on screens we ask our blockers to catch and our catchers too block.

Mallory has YET to shoe an ounce of physicality yet Lashlee continues to run him out there to block.

It'd stupid af.

So stupid it's got fans questioning the necessity of a good play.

Smfh
I never said it wasn’t it good play. It doesn’t and hasn’t worked for Miami with the players they continue to put on the field. We cannot run it well and havent run well for a while. Until they improve on it, calling it once or twice a game is the maximum. All it has done is put us behind the chains by losing yards.

We don’t run it anywhere close to Clemson and Oregon. I understand the concept of the play and how it can help. Right now, we execute it worst than a high school team

And yet the so fla kids we chase who go to other top programs turn out to be able not only to participate but star. How do you figure that?

Advertisement
Back