Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Diaz just said Bubba won’t be enrolling next week and should be in soon. Has a couple hurdles to get through. Crazy to think it’s taking this long to get these kids in.

Dsddcane said bubba bolden would miss some time in camp at the end of last month. Diaz did say he will be there soon after they report to camp

Last edited:
Advertisement
Phillips is redshirting so it really doesn’t matter with him but Bubba being in one or two weeks into camp really sucks. I just don’t see how he has an impact against Florida. Also haven’t seen any real info on when Hill will be enrolled
Diaz today

“I don't think when we report next week Bubba Bolden and Jalen Phillips will be on campus, but it should be soon after that. I'm pretty sure the rest of the crew will be up and ready to go."

Advertisement
I'm not as hype about him as most. He looks like he needs a lot of strength and weight and he doesn't look physical enough.
Bolden is a gifted db In the passing game and especially in terms of hitting, lol at him not being physical enough. With that being said he is going to need some time with Miami’s strength and conditioning staff but he will be fine

Advertisement
i am confused. your earlier post says diaz said he wouldnt be on campus for the start of camp. the next post has him taking pictures with the uniform. is he going to be here or not?
That’s clearly from when he was on his official visit at Miami but he posted that last night

i think some fans are confused about Fall camp eligibility. A student athlete doesn't have to already attend classes (ie Summer A/B) to be eligible for Fall camp. What has delayed guys in the past like John Ford was that they had not enrolled at the University until camp had already started. A student athlete must fulfill all the requirements of the University's entrance and go thru the NCAA student-athlete clearing house prior to practice and and receiving financial assistance (scholarship/financial aid). IDK, the situation with Bolden and whether he is taking Summer classes to become eligible. Once he enrolls at UM and clears the NCAA, he can practice. Enrolling in Summer A/B sessions allows a student-athlete to become acclimated with the school, teammates, and to work out with the team much sooner than waiting for Fall camp.

I had him starting with Hall at safety but if he misses a week or more and gets behind, that’s not happening week 1. He’d probably just play on specials. Good thing we have a bye week after UF as it’ll get him 2 weeks to get caught up and up to full speed.

Advertisement
Lol....His *** must live in a Cave...If he walked into my home, MFer would have a Coronary....

Well, I assume that's why you have Cane fans sign a release prior to entry.

I bet you are entertained when they glance around, and genuflect - take a knee - realizing they're in the presence of The Enlightened One.

Kid is a special talent. He already has the playbook, so if he comes in knowing the playbook well....I would feel better. I'm just hoping he can be in the rotation against UF because I don't want to see Knowles on the field.

Advertisement
lol I’d have his *** in Miami right now learning the plays with the players outside of team activities

So waiting on Bolden, Phillips, and Huff? Is Hill cleared? I know he’s gonna be out for a little bit of camp.

Advertisement
Back