Bubba Bolden Rumors?

It would be huge if he could contribute day 1 though. Why should we expect Keontra Smith to contribute over Bolden? Both are summer arrivals, as long as Bolden is working out on his own no reason he can't make the two-deep for Florida.

Advertisement
It would be huge if he could contribute day 1 though. Why should we expect Keontra Smith to contribute over Bolden? Both are summer arrivals, as long as Bolden is working out on his own no reason he can't make the two-deep for Florida.

Not sure we can expect Keontra to contribute outside of special teams. It may just be Knowles, Hall, Carter and Smith at safety game 1

Advertisement
Need to be patient with him. Dude has some catching up to do with the playbook, strength and conditioning, acclimating himself to hot *** weather, new home, new school, new coaches, new teammates. Would have been nice to have him here sooner but Carter, Smith, Hall, Keontra, Finley, Frierson, Knowles can hold it down.

Why da fugg did we pay for an IPF if THIS is still an issue?!

Look, if Bubba Watson ain't good for at least 2 picks on Aug. 24 then it's a waste of a scholly in my book and just another infusion of West Coast weak sauce into this progrum.

We shoulda hired Greg Schiano!

Knowles must be a very hard worker & must do some little things on film most fans don’t see bc I can’t understand for the life of me how this kid is seeing the time he does.
I've read that he's great in practice, always knows where to be but in games, he loses it. Similar to what was said about Feagles, supposedly he was booming kicks in practice but.....

Advertisement
Knowles must be a very hard worker & must do some little things on film most fans don’t see bc I can’t understand for the life of me how this kid is seeing the time he does.

The kid actually somehow has photos and flight logs of Julio Frenk and The Tomato King with Jeffrey Epstein. At this point that'd be a better explanation (imo) than him paying attention to detail in practice.

Lol he does nothing in the game to warrant playing time... it’s funny bc Banda is always preaching how you must be good on specials to get safety playing time yet he does nothing on specials except run around with his dreads in the wind.. i applaud the kid for working bc most of us can’t play at that level but when you give up big play after big play and look like a dear in headlights every time you get on the field, it’s just not for you. Go to Bethune and be a backup safety there. Yes a backup..

Need to be patient with him. Dude has some catching up to do with the playbook, strength and conditioning, acclimating himself to hot *** weather, new home, new school, new coaches, new teammates. Would have been nice to have him here sooner but Carter, Smith, Hall, Keontra, Finley, Frierson, Knowles can hold it down.
I mean with adding knowles, it could be seen as you getting your troll game on a little.

Advertisement
No mention of Derrick Smith in a recent piece from the Son Sentinel's David Furones. Not sure if he's uninformed about Smith's move back to safety or if he knows something we don't. He's arguably our most versatile defender having played nickel, safety, striker.

Last edited:
No mention of Derrick Smith in a recent piece from the Son Sentinel's David Furones. Not sure if he's uninformed about Smith's move back to safety or if he knows something we don't. He's arguably our most versatile defender having played nickel, safety, striker.

I thought the same thing when I read that. Kinda weird

Advertisement
Diaz just said Bubba won’t be enrolling next week and should be in soon. Has a couple hurdles to get through. Crazy to think it’s taking this long to get these kids in.

yes, Ivins mentioned that too. Also Jaelan PHillips. Both of them will be in soon in time for UF, just not in time for beginning of fall camp

yes, Ivins mentioned that too. Also Jaelan PHillips. Both of them will be in soon in time for UF, just not in time for beginning of fall camp

Phillips is redshirting so it really doesn’t matter with him but Bubba being in one or two weeks into camp really sucks. I just don’t see how he has an impact against Florida. Also haven’t seen any real info on when Hill will be enrolled

Advertisement
Back