Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Advertisement

Advertisement
You are on a free site board. I’m only assuming a no body and someone who thinks is they are someone. Especially if you have to tell me you are someone special. Which then I’m sure you won’t reveal your identity.
He played (Real well) and Started at UM....His Nephew plays at UM now....But keep running your know everything mouth...

One day I would like Dee to come out of the shadows and let us know who he is. All I’ve gathered is he played under butch and believe he played on defense. Obviously related to Hightower or at least says he is his uncle.
Plenty of people on here who relate to the program especially from back in the days know who I am. I've just asked them to keep that to themselves. Not only for business and how *** backwards that may seem but far more importantly I dont want my nephew being held accountable in any way good or bad for what I did on the field or off. Hes his own man and that's what he will be known for.

Advertisement
Finley? What finley is one of our best players? Unders

Plenty of people on here who relate to the program especially from back in the days know who I am. I've just asked them to keep that to themselves. Not only for business and how *** backwards that may seem but far more importantly I dont want my nephew being held accountable in any way good or bad for what I did on the field or off. Hes his own man and that's what he will be known for.
I absolutely Think Finley was/is one of our best players. He was one of our most consistent players on the entire team

He played (Real well) and Started at UM....His Nephew plays at UM now....But keep running your know everything mouth...
Brother you know I always appreciate you having my back and all of ours but all this isnt worth it. People know what they want to know & that's fine. We've all had our day and we love yall for acknowledging what we've done for ourselves and for this program in our day. But these sites are about the here and now. These kids are what matters and for whatever reason people thrive on attacking each other. Honestly it's sad that people would rather degrade each other than simply stick to the topics at hand. Well always know what it is. But theres a reason we all have our own experiences. All love brother but dont give them ammo to throw at you.

Advertisement
Brother you know I always appreciate you having my back and all of ours but all this isnt worth it. People know what they want to know & that's fine. We've all had our day and we love yall for acknowledging what we've done for ourselves and for this program in our day. But these sites are about the here and now. These kids are what matters and for whatever reason people thrive on attacking each other. Honestly it's sad that people would rather degrade each other than simply stick to the topics at hand. Well always know what it is. But theres a reason we all have our own experiences. All love brother but dont give them ammo to throw at you.
What the **** is this nonsense? No one is degrading anyone. They are being honest. This is college football and not pee wee. Knowles is a scrub, and will never play another significant down barring injury. He was benched for good after LSU and never played another down. Liking an individual and liking the player are two different things. If he plays, the coaches are sobataging. Just like Richt did with Rosier.

20 is playing. practically Banda's god son. he can do no harm. busted coverage 20 still trotting out there. busted assignment 20 still gonna get his minutes. Alert alert alert 20 will not be alert and still play next week and the week after.
I'm pretty Diaz wouldn't keep troting knowles out there if he hadn't shown any potential in practice.I agree Knowles shouldn't be on the field he's been beat too many times.but Knowles could a star on the practice field but freezes up during game situations.only reason I can think of any he keeps getting playing time.

What the **** is this nonsense? No one is degrading anyone. They are being honest. This is college football and not pee wee. Knowles is a scrub, and will never play another significant down barring injury. He was benched for good after LSU and never played another down. Liking an individual and liking the player are two different things. If he plays, the coaches are sobataging. Just like Richt did with Rosier.
None of that had anything to do with Knowles that he was speaking on or me. Not saying my thoughts on him anymore. No need to pile on and at the end of the day he is what he is. It's not his fault hes been coached how he has or that he ever ended up being here. Under an even competent staff were a lil more judicious who we give out offers to period. That's not on him. He was trying to follow his dream. But thank the staff he got that opportunity here in the first place.

Advertisement
I'm pretty Diaz wouldn't keep troting knowles out there if he hadn't shown any potential in practice.I agree Knowles shouldn't be on the field he's been beat too many times.but Knowles could a star on the practice field but freezes up during game situations.only reason I can think of any he keeps getting playing time.

He didnt play a snap on D the last 6 games of the season.

I dont get the fake narrative that he keeps getting major playing time. He was benched after FSU.

Maybe he'll play this year but they weren't playing him the 2nd half of last year.

Advertisement
Back