Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Respectfully disagree, OCCC and Beast. If it's between Knowles and Bolden, you go with the guy who has the speed, play-making ability and athleticism to overcome his errors. Knowles is a TD waiting to happen for Florida.

This isn’t about Knowles.

Advertisement
Respectfully disagree, OCCC and Beast. If it's between Knowles and Bolden, you go with the guy who has the speed, play-making ability and athleticism to overcome his errors. Knowles is a TD waiting to happen for Florida.

If Knowles cut his hair, he’d be a lot faster

Advertisement
Advertisement
When I was a kid I put matza on my cat like that and he did the same thing haha. Poor guy is old and miserable now :toad:
You think most people on here know what matza is, much less why you would put it on a cat?

I've never seen a cat that knew how to wear matza.

Real purpose of matza was explained in this documentary the trailer of which I am putting up:

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm not starting a guy who hasn't played a down of football in a year and a half and hasn't been through fall practice.

Advertisement
Then Diaz needs to rip him a new ******* and tell Banda to pull his head from his ***. If he gives up big plays like he always does then Banda should honestly be fired right after the game. I don't want to rip on the kid but he's just not good and everyone can see it.

It’s crazy but he’s a mainstay in every highlight for the other team. Every time 20 is on the field we are giving up a big play

Advertisement
Back