Bubba Bolden Rumors?

Advertisement
Yes Hill has enrolled.

And most CFB teams dont ever rotate safeties. We played 3 guys for most of the season last year, and Jaquan never came out.

So yeah I think we'll be fine for game 1 if Hall and Carter are healthy. I get Knowles is terrible, but he didnt play at all the 2nd half of last season, so I dont get why people think he's going to play every snap
Knowles is a problem if he plays even ONE snap.

Advertisement
Gru is a tard, @Dr.L.ThugU loves him though.
34mxed.gif

Advertisement
How is that worst case scenario? Finley is one of our best players on the team. And frierson was great at striker this spring. Finley could certainly play as a 3rd safety that game while having frierson play striker when Finley’s at safety

You don’t taken someone who is great at their current position and put them in a spot they clearly weren’t good enough to play. You hope that Smith, Carter and Hall can hold it down with I guess knowles playing spot snaps. Ideally our offense controls the time of possession and our defense doesn’t have to play a ton of snaps.

What I like most about this thread, is it's chock full of nothing but speculation, not one single fact has been proven.

But that's enough to have people lighting their hair on fire & ready to take a suicide plunge off a bridge without actually knowing if ANY of this sh*t is even true.

Fall camp hasn't started yet, but people are certain of who will start & who's going to play lol

All I wanna know is... When's the next mega ball lottery because we got board full of time travelers here.

If you only knew who you're talking too, you'd realize how big of a Dumbazz you are...

One day I would like Dee to come out of the shadows and let us know who he is. All I’ve gathered is he played under butch and believe he played on defense. Obviously related to Hightower or at least says he is his uncle.

Advertisement
If you only knew who you're talking too, you'd realize how big of a Dumbazz you are...
You are on a free site board. I’m only assuming a no body and someone who thinks is they are someone. Especially if you have to tell me you are someone special. Which then I’m sure you won’t reveal your identity.

Advertisement
You are on a free site board. I’m only assuming a no body and someone who thinks is they are someone. Especially if you have to tell me you are someone special. Which then I’m sure you won’t reveal your identity.
He is the infamous Orlando cook. He is a 60 year old geezer that is a name dropper. Poor fellow lives to try impress posters mentioning which former Canes he knew. Boy lives in the past and enjoys posting about canes players and games that occurred 30-40 years ago. He is probably only cis poster that has had his picture shown with user name. Guy even showed himself with his bow wow girl. Cook is classic case of guy with inferiority complex attempting to get acceptance from anonymous people on an internet site. Pitiful person.

He is the infamous Orlando cook. He is a 60 year old geezer that is a name dropper. Poor fellow lives to try impress posters mentioning which former Canes he knew. Boy lives in the past and enjoys posting about canes players and games that occurred 30-40 years ago. He is probably only cis poster that has had his picture shown with user name. Guy even showed himself with his bow wow girl. Cook is classic case of guy with inferiority complex attempting to get acceptance from anonymous people on an internet site. Pitiful person.

Chefcane???

Advertisement
Back