Bubba Bolden Rumors?

BeastMode

Junior
Saw on Twitter that Ferman is saying he might be having problems enrolling summer session B. Monday is the enrollment date. Wouldn’t the staff had know by now if he was in or not?

I still think our Safety rotation will be Hall, Carter, Smith and Knowles to start the season. I don’t expect Bubba to come in and with one month of practices be able to do much the first few weeks outside of special teams. Knowles will play against Florida. That is a scary thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw a Instagram live with Brevin and tate today and I think they said early July or right before August or something like that he gets here. Either way I dont Want 20 on the field he’s a liability period and everyone knows it

I saw a Instagram live with Brevin and tate today and I think they said early July or right before August or something like that he gets here. Either way I dont Want 20 on the field he’s a liability period and everyone knows it

20 is playing. practically Banda's god son. he can do no harm. busted coverage 20 still trotting out there. busted assignment 20 still gonna get his minutes. Alert alert alert 20 will not be alert and still play next week and the week after.

Advertisement
Yeah saw that, this was him Yesterday but not sure what pie young would be if he did come and not sure if we need him tbh. Hope he balls wherever he goes though

Interesting Brock. Thanks. I also wondered where he'd fit in with us.

Advertisement
Has Hill enrolled?

Also don’t derail this thread with Pie Young crap.

@brock #20 is playing. Do you really think we are going to run with 3 safeties and entire game against Florida?
Hills been in team activities for the last month **** near but not sure if he enrolled for summer A.

Man I do Not want to see 20 on the field, i just know a big play is about to happen against our defense when he is.

Hills been in team activities for the last month **** near but not sure if he enrolled. Man I do Not want to see 20 on the field, i just know a big play is about to happen against our defense when he is.

We don’t have any other options. Unless Keontra Smith can take the 4th spot. 4 safeties will have to play that night. It will be scorching hot. **** our whole safety room is a liability until proven otherwise.

Saw on Twitter that Ferman is saying he might be having problems enrolling summer session B. Monday is the enrollment date. Wouldn’t the staff had know by now if he was in or not?

I still think our Safety rotation will be Hall, Carter, Smith and Knowles to start the season. I don’t expect Bubba to come in and with one month of practices be able to do much the first few weeks outside of special teams. Knowles will play against Florida. That is a scary thought.

Advertisement

Bubba Bolden is in the two deep game 1 and will start by game 2

Bold statement for a guy who 1. Isn’t enrolled yet and 2. Hasn’t played football in year and a half. I just don’t see it.
He’s got to have the proper time to get acclimated that’s true but it hasn’t been a year in a half either, he was slated to start at safety as a sophomore game 1 in 2018 before the bs incident at usc

Advertisement
Back