Bubba Bolden is the Best Safety in the Country and Nesta Silvera is the Best DT in the Country

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Both are definitely 1st round picks. Who are the other safeties and DTs that are suppose to be better than them??

05A3E044-804E-463F-81F8-292B76DDADC6.jpeg
F6D517EA-38F1-4A75-9960-18D781E726A8.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@BeastMode Marvin Wilson at FSU is considered a 1st round pick and Nesta Silvera is at worst equally as talented. Nesta doesn’t just bull rush, he is an elite athlete at the DT position.

The way he disengages from a blocker and immediately accelerates towards the QB or ball carrier is elite.. then he is still in control enough to breakdown and punish whoever he gets his hands on.

Did you see how FSUs QB was rolling on the ground after Nesta ran him down and then pile drived his *** into the dirt?? 🔥🔥🔥🔥

@BeastMode Marvin Wilson at FSU is considered a 1st round pick and Nesta Silvera is at worst equally as talented. Nesta doesn’t just bull rush, he is an elite athlete at the DT position.

The way he disengages from a blocker and immediately accelerates towards the QB or ball carrier is elite.. then he is still in control enough to breakdown and punish whoever he gets his hands on.

Did you see how FSUs QB was rolling on the ground after Nesta ran him down and then pile drived his *** into the dirt?? 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Nesta has outplayed Marvin Wilson in each of the last 2 games vs FSU for sure. Silvera does have great quickness for a dt and he’s finally putting it together. Not a first round dt yet but he’s playing at a very high level

Advertisement
Nesta has outplayed Marvin Wilson in each of the last 2 games vs FSU for sure. Silvera does have great quickness for a dt and he’s finally putting it together. Not a first round dt yet but he’s playing at a very high level

Exactly... so you do agree he has 1st round potential though right?

Advertisement
Exactly... so you do agree he has 1st round potential though right?
I think his size might be a deterrent on the next level. But i don't give a F'. My man is turning into what we needed. In the here and now. He's shining in that Orange and Green...

The way to secure your pick in the NFL draft is winning hardware or being nominated for some. I think nesta should come back and give a mother dominating performance. I think if bubba is up for the Thorpe this year he should go or maybe come back with the hype and be aside first rounder. For example brevin was a makey finalist last year so now he just has to keep doing what he’s doing and he will be a top pick in this draft

Advertisement
Back