Bubba Bolden is the Best Safety in the Country and Nesta Silvera is the Best DT in the Country

Advertisement
you on crack if you think Nesta is a day 3 pick
36F2498D-F965-4E95-9DFE-1DB1358677CA.gif

@BeastMode Marvin Wilson at FSU is considered a 1st round pick and Nesta Silvera is at worst equally as talented. Nesta doesn’t just bull rush, he is an elite athlete at the DT position.

The way he disengages from a blocker and immediately accelerates towards the QB or ball carrier is elite.. then he is still in control enough to breakdown and punish whoever he gets his hands on.

Did you see how FSUs QB was rolling on the ground after Nesta ran him down and then pile drived his *** into the dirt?? 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Bruh that kid was DONE.

Bubba plays like Minkah Fitzpatrick. I think the staff should let him roam around and play off of instinct more I think he’s built that trust. I’ve always loved Nesta though. But remember FSU Oline is super trash. Let me see what he does against Clemson, Pitt and VT. Then imma call him a first rounder if he balls like he’s been doing.

Advertisement
Bubba is playing like an AA right now. Nesta has played well but is nowhere near a 1st rounder. He doesn’t have elite athleticism for his position and he needs more technique. What he does have is a mean streak and mind set to play the position. He is a violent mfer.

Love bubba and beats but neither are going in 1st round right now. Bubba has a chance off his athleticism and build but nesta would need to have an insane season to go that early. I hope we have both another year

Nesta is playing great and the kid is a leader who has a nonstop motor. He ain’t a first round pick today and probably not ever. This site was bound and determined (myself included) Gerald Willis who was a grown man when he left was a future NFL starter and he was bounced from his third team and isn’t playing today. Trevon Hill and Jonathan Garvin, Joe Jackson got massively overhyped here too. Nesta will get in training camps and might get drafted with his current body of work.

Bolden I think is going to end up a first rounder.

Advertisement
i 100% agree with that. Great year so far from Nesta. Now we need Ford or someone to step up next to him. Harrison Hunte is going to keep balling I bet.
He isn’t as good as the UF kid that transferred here few years ago. He might end up being but not even close yet. I see no first rounders on our team as of yet. Greg Rousseau might be

Both are definitely 1st round picks. Who are the other safeties and DTs that are suppose to be better than them??

View attachment 132008View attachment 132010
As of right now bubba is a 2nd to 5th round pick, but if he keep producing his stock will go up and nesta is a 4th to Undrafted pick ,
Both are definitely 1st round picks. Who are the other safeties and DTs that are suppose to be better than them??

View attachment 132008View attachment 132010
Bubba is a 2nd to 5th round pick as of right now , but if he keeps producing his stock will go up , nesta is a 4th to undrafted type of guy , Gerald Willis went undrafted and was far more productive then nesta

Nesta has outplayed Marvin Wilson in each of the last 2 games vs FSU for sure. Silvera does have great quickness for a dt and he’s finally putting it together. Not a first round dt yet but he’s playing at a very high level
I agree. I dont get the Marvin Wilson hype. He has never had an impact game against us, Florida, or Clemson.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He isn’t as good as the UF kid that transferred here few years ago. He might end up being but not even close yet. I see no first rounders on our team as of yet. Greg Rousseau might be

People don’t realize how hard it is to be a 1st rd pick. **** rounds 1-3 are for the absolute elite guys. We have some really good players. Not sure how many fall in that 1-3 range right now.

Brevin, Bolden, Phillips are all that I see with my own eyes.

Brevin is a 2nd rounder

Bolden 3rd

Phillips 2nd-3rd

Cam 4th

Blades 5th-6th

All are gone after this year as long as they stay healthy.

you on crack if you think Nesta is a day 3 pick
Many said the same thing about RJ McIntosh and he was taken in the 5th.

Nesta is not a 1st round pick right now. He's a dog, a leader on this team and has made a significant leap from last season....but he has a ways to go as an NFL prospect.

You are right though, we should enjoy the greatness......as a Cane and great college player. But you can't keep the orange & green goggles on and think everyone will take you seriously. He's a 3-tech in a NT body. I think many NFL teams will struggle with where to fit him in their scheme, especially 3-4 base teams, as he doesn't have the length to play outside. He needs some seasoning with showing he can handle double teams inside and not only win with initial quickness and shooting gaps.

People don’t realize how hard it is to be a 1st rd pick. **** rounds 1-3 are for the absolute elite guys. We have some really good players. Not sure how many fall in that 1-3 range right now.

Brevin, Bolden, Phillips are all that I see with my own eyes.

Absolutely hard - elite college players fall to Day 2 all the time because of the value and skillset teams look for as well as the value assigned to certain positions.

Just look at some of the IOL and IDL in last year's draft. Guys like Davon Hamilton, Jordan Elliott, Damien Lewis, Matt Hennessey, and Lloyd Cushenberry all going in Round 3. Yetur Gross-Matos had 17 sacks and 34.5 TFLs over his last 2 years and went Round 2.

Advertisement
Back