Bubba bolden committed

Give me more transfers with multiple years left. Hurts- pass! Id rather take a kid with a better arm. We aren’t lining up with Bamas OL in 2019.

Advertisement
Give me more transfers with multiple years left. Hurts- pass! Id rather take a kid with a better arm. We aren’t lining up with Bamas OL in 2019.
We aint lining up against SEC defenses either. Hurts would be stepping down a level in competition from all sides.

We aint lining up against SEC defenses either. Hurts would be stepping down a level in competition from all sides.

As Clemson beat the crap out of Bama.

Last I checked, we play UF, FSU, VT, and Clemson if we win the coastal. Bama plays UGA, LSU... the rest aren’t known for playing D.

Advertisement
As Clemson beat the crap out of Bama.

Last I checked, we play UF, FSU, VT, and Clemson if we win the coastal. Bama plays UGA, LSU... the rest aren’t known for playing D.

FSU's defense stinks. VT defense sucks too. I'm pretty sure our O-Line did just fine against VT on the road. If we're in the ACC title game and Clemson is on the other side then Hurts did his job. We aint getting to the title game with any QB currently on the roster

He has to sit out a year, right?
Per the the Miami Herald, since he is enrolled at a JC, he will have 3 years of eligibility beginning in 2019.

Per NCAA rules, you only need to complete the following:

You are a qualifier: At your two-year school, did you: 1 2 3
Complete at least one semester or quarter as a full-time student? Summer school does not count.
Complete an average of 12 transferable credit hours in each term you attended full time?*
Earn a GPA of 2.500 in those transferable credit hours?

ANSWER YES TO ALL 3? CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!!!!

Advertisement
Per the the Miami Herald, since he is enrolled at a JC, he will have 3 years of eligibility beginning in 2019.

Per NCAA rules, you only need to complete the following:

You are a qualifier: At your two-year school, did you: 1 2 3
Complete at least one semester or quarter as a full-time student? Summer school does not count.
Complete an average of 12 transferable credit hours in each term you attended full time?*
Earn a GPA of 2.500 in those transferable credit hours?

ANSWER YES TO ALL 3? CONGRATULATIONS YOU'RE IMMEDIATELY ELIGIBLE AT YOUR NEW SCHOOL!!!!

Makes you wonder why more kids don’t transfer to a JC in the spring then the new school in summer to play.

Look at tyson campbell this year...or even artie burns. Id rather take the polished guy than the fast one.
Kid is 6'3". That's going to extend his "defender radius" a lot. He'll be able to cover tall receivers and go after those 50/50 balls. Make no mistake, this is a huge pickup especially considering where we are with recruiting.

Perhaps Brevin will stay the next 3 years with Buuba rather than turning pro his junior year.

Advertisement
Makes you wonder why more kids don’t transfer to a JC in the spring then the new school in summer to play.
Well, the only reason to go to JC is if your going to play right away at the new school. You lose a year of eligibility if you go to JC.

It only makes sense for redshirts. For example, a freshman who plays in the Fall, then goes to JC in the Spring, will have burned 2 of the 4 years of eligibility vs transferring to another 4 year school, sitting out, and having 3 years of eligibility left.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back