Bubba bolden committed

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Carter just has that something extra though he makes a lot of mistakes. Diaz always out a ton of pressure on the safeties but Carter just leaps off the screen when he just attacks.

To suddenly add a kid like this would help take so much pressure off the other two
Yea carter is at his best blitzing and coming downhill in the run game. You put him in space or get him in coverage then that's when problems occur.

https://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-usc-bolden-20181008-story.html

Bolden said that USC’s office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards (SJACS) “believes that I am responsible for violating the student code of conduct pertaining to underage drinking at an off-campus party back in February 2018 wherein I participated in mutual trash-talking with fellow partygoers. As the vibe at the party turned unfriendly, I left with several friends. Approximately nine days afterward, the party hosts reported feeling threatened by me that night, which sparked a USC SJACS investigation.”

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
He spent some time at a juco after getting dismissed right? He should be able to play immediately if I'm not mistaken.

No, he withdrew from USC in October, thus he was too late to enroll in JuCo. USC just "reinstated" him, thus he would be able to register for January classes.

Because he was initially registered for the fall semester (and football season), it counts as a season, though he could redshirt.

Your overall "5 years to play 4" counter starts from your first year of enrollment. He played as a freshman. The lost year could count as a redshirt. He should have 3 years to play 3 years, unless the NCAA denies his appeal, and he has to sit out a transfer year.

Advertisement
It's a really ridiculous situation for Bolden, even if he is partially to blame.

The short version is this. Even though nothing was serious enough to file charges or take any serious action, because of the fact that a couple of students hosting the party felt "threatened", he was suspended from school for 28 months, which was the remainder of time that the "threatened" students would be in school at USC.

He should easily win the NCAA appeal.

No, he withdrew from USC in October, thus he was too late to enroll in JuCo. USC just "reinstated" him, thus he would be able to register for January classes.

Because he was initially registered for the fall semester (and football season), it counts as a season, though he could redshirt.

Your overall "5 years to play 4" counter starts from your first year of enrollment. He played as a freshman. The lost year could count as a redshirt. He should have 3 years to play 3 years, unless the NCAA denies his appeal, and he has to sit out a transfer year.
I think he will be eligible at time he disenrolled. Kind of like how DJ Johnson was eligible for Oregon's bowl game despite his waiver being denied

That’s awesome !!

Template # 1 - applicable here - Banda and staff did a great job getting this guy. Banda is crushing it. Was smart of UM to keep him.

Template # 2 - reserved for a future recruit we miss getting but basically would say Banda and staff suck, blah blah blah..... LOL

Advertisement
Back