2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Or Larry Fitzgerald. Trained with him. When the ball in air he coming down. He comming down with the ball. And Larry wasn’t a speedster but HOFer

Amazing. I was just watching some of his tape and Larry popped into my head. Came here to say that and this is the last post in this thread. Great minds, they say.

I see it, though. The body control, the ability to use his body and work through contact and still high-point the football, the sticky *** hands, the ball skills. Larry was literally always open, even when he was covered. Brysen reminds me of that. He just always finds a way to come down with the football.
 
Or Larry Fitzgerald. Trained with him. When the ball in air he coming down. He comming down with the ball. And Larry wasn’t a speedster but HOFer
Think D$ said it on podcast awhile back and I agree that is the pinnacle. Keon Coleman is up there also.. I was telling my boy, he is Aldarius Johnson with eilte Social media PR team or 4 plus inches Brandon Inniss, so I will break that out from time to time to rustle things up..

I definitely dont see the **** many were saying about being as good or better than Jeremiah Smith.. I just dont
 
the league has banned defense basically while lebron flops all over the floor without being touched He makes a mockery of the game and has single handedly ruined it. I wonder why ratings have fallen off a cliff since Jordan retired? You sound like you’re just repeating what you heard somebody say. It’s obvious you weren’t alive back then to see it happen. The majority of the all time greats in this league were from that era and you call them plumbers? I watched both of their entire careers and LeBron was nowhere near Jordan. It would be a stretch to say LeBron is top 5

I was alive back then lol you just fell for the manufactured hype as a kid and held on to it as an adult... This is the reality LeBron is the GOAT by a mile. Literally a mile gap before whoever the #2 guy is.
•
If Jordan played in this era he wouldn’t stand out. You couldn’t play real defense during the Jordan era everything was illegal defense. They put Jordan on the foul line as soon as you touched him. The average good nba players today would be all stars in the Jordan era and most of the players back then wouldn’t be NBA caliber today.

 
Amazing. I was just watching some of his tape and Larry popped into my head. Came here to say that and this is the last post in this thread. Great minds, they say.

I see it, though. The body control, the ability to use his body and work through contact and still high-point the football, the sticky *** hands, the ball skills. Larry was literally always open, even when he was covered. Brysen reminds me of that. He just always finds a way to come down with the football.
we have offered larry fitzgeralds nephew as a te in this class and im praying we continue to recruit him n land him because he appears to have similar traits and is an under the radar recruit committed to unlv.
 
Think D$ said it on podcast awhile back and I agree that is the pinnacle. Keon Coleman is up there also.. I was telling my boy, he is Aldarius Johnson with eilte Social media PR team or 4 plus inches Brandon Inniss, so I will break that out from time to time to rustle things up..

I definitely dont see the **** many were saying about being as good or better than Jeremiah Smith.. I just dont
Yea him and jj are not similar. Maybe it’s the track background idk, jj is just a much better mover. He runs past guys easily and brysen out jumps them, brysen is just very raw, jj was getting good training before high school
 
Think D$ said it on podcast awhile back and I agree that is the pinnacle. Keon Coleman is up there also.. I was telling my boy, he is Aldarius Johnson with eilte Social media PR team or 4 plus inches Brandon Inniss, so I will break that out from time to time to rustle things up..

I definitely dont see the **** many were saying about being as good or better than Jeremiah Smith.. I just dont
I agree on Jeremiah Smith. He had more juice. I disagree on Aldarius Johnson. He was overrated in high school. I remember saying Tommy Streeter was better and people went nuts. I think Wright moves better than Aldarius.
 
Dez Bryant is my early comp. He’s a great athlete, not the best separator right now but he has rare athleticism, size and strength for his age
Genuine question: what are his athletic attributes that make him rare? Body control, I presume? Vert, maybe? I’ve not watched him more than some highlights.
 
Yea him and jj are not similar. Maybe it’s the track background idk, jj is just a much better mover. He runs past guys easily and brysen out jumps them, brysen is just very raw, jj was getting good training before high school
Yea agreed, even if you go apples to apples jj was still getting outta there when he was at Pace, so cant say looking at soph film compared to Sr film. They are different but jj running/gait, explosive and movement traits just on another level.. Also shout out to premiere athletes, Sly Johnson!

I agree on Jeremiah Smith. He had more juice. I disagree on Aldarius Johnson. He was overrated in high school. I remember saying Tommy Streeter was better and people went nuts. I think Wright moves better than Aldarius.
Yea the Aldarius was more tongue in cheek but with social media and how northwestern was moving back then probably would of been same hype.. I get it from the clicks and views, he is social media darling and gift that keeps on giving but the whole best in the world thing is OD lol..
 
Genuine question: what are his athletic attributes that make him rare? Body control, I presume? Vert, maybe? I’ve not watched him more than some highlights.

It's really just ball-skills, at the core of it. Plenty of kids are super athletic...they're big, they're strong, they can run and jump and look incredible playing WR.

But the true 0.1% of the 0.1% have the ability to track the football in the air and attack it just simply better than anyone else. That's this kid, to me. It's somewhat similar to a truly elite center fielder. There are plenty of athletic guys who have played center field, but the "1 of 1" type players are just better at it. Why? Was Andruw Jones or Ken Griffey Jr simply faster or bigger or more athletic than anyone else that have played? No. But their ability to instantly recognize the ball off the bat, to take the absolute most efficient route to the ball, to know where they are, EXACTLY, on the field without taking their eyes off the ball, and the ability to finish catches while hitting the ground, or the wall, or another outfielder...that's what took them from elite to best of all-time type consideration. There are no false steps, they're never fooled by the path of the ball, they're never out of position. At the nanosecond the ball hits the bat, they're moving in the exact perfect position to make the catch. That's Wright when a ball is thrown. The instant it leaves the QBs hand, he's got laser tracking on it.

That's what I see in this kid. When the ball is in the air, it's his. He just has this completely natural ability to accelerate or throttle down absolutely perfectly, immediately, as soon as the ball is thrown to put himself in the perfect position to catch it. He naturally uses his body to shield the defender, it's almost like he doesn't even realize he's there, and he has the strength, balance, core strength, and nuance to never get knocked off his spot. He just knows where the ball is going to be at its apex better than the defender does, and his hands are completely insane making off-platform catches. IMO that's what makes him 1 of 1 as far as a pure receiver and the best prospect at the position since JJ. He's just a completely natural and gifted tracker and catcher of the football.
 
Because he had too many bone-headed unsportsmanlike penalties at the worst times.
"Always" is a stretch. Probably happened 2 or 3 rimes, whereas his 1929 yards and and 17 TDs were more impactful on the whole.
He had 3 in the last 4 games of 2023 alone. You can miss us with that. He had 8 over a 3 year stretch. 8 is an egregious number for an average WR. You can put up with it if he was a stud. He was mid.
 
I know a lot of yall are Lebron deranged by the same mechanisms that are the reason you have this delusional god complex for Michael Jordan… but the reality is LeBron is not just the better athlete than Jordan or anybody he went against during his era by miles… Lebron is also a 10x better basket player than Jordan and anybody that played in his era by miles.
•
Jordan didn’t win **** before Pippen saved his legacy.. Phil Jackson called Pippen the best player in the world bc Jordan was a ball hog that couldn’t shoot efficiently. And no team Jordan beat in the finals (with the most loaded roster in the nba) would even make the playoffs in the last couple eras LeBron has dominated in.
•
Lebron is 42 years old and Jordan was washed up at 36.. the fact Lebron still intimidates the old heads bc where he decides to play still has a major impact in the nba.. proves his greatness far surpasses Michael Jordan’s or any other player in history.
•
So that I don’t continue to add to the derailment of this thread I will no longer be responding to delusional Jordan fans who live in an alternate reality for comfort.

Top 3 most overrated NBA players in history

1. Michael Jordan
2. Dwyane Wade
3. Larry Bird
Washed up at 36? Pretty sure he won an MVP and chip at about 35 YO. Checkout the slides below. Last 20 games before tearing his meniscus, last 10 games before tearing his meniscus and his before and after injury splits. The man at age 38 literally tried to play with a torn meniscus, which obviously affected his season stats. LeBron ain’t playing anything with a hang nail, let alone a torn meniscus. Hence preserving his season stats. This comes after having to get himself in shape because he was retired for three years.
IMG_2229.jpeg
IMG_2230.jpeg
IMG_2231.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
we have offered larry fitzgeralds nephew as a te in this class and im praying we continue to recruit him n land him because he appears to have similar traits and is an under the radar recruit committed to unlv.
Larry had a younger brother that played ball. That must be his son because that’s his only bother. Knew the dad well also. God people
 
Back
Top