the league has banned defense basically while lebron flops all over the floor without being touched He makes a mockery of the game and has single handedly ruined it. I wonder why ratings have fallen off a cliff since Jordan retired? You sound like you’re just repeating what you heard somebody say. It’s obvious you weren’t alive back then to see it happen. The majority of the all time greats in this league were from that era and you call them plumbers? I watched both of their entire careers and LeBron was nowhere near Jordan. It would be a stretch to say LeBron is top 5Lol the league padded stats for Jordan while playing against plumbers.. the most overrated player in nba history. And that’s saying a lot.
So at some point we have to discuss the matchup between Wright and Gourdine. I watched much but not all of the game and came away thinking that Gourdine had excellent position most of the time he was on Wright. But Wright is just special. I don’t think there was anything different Gourdine could have or should have done.
I’m still happy we are getting Gourdine, but Wright is the level of player who brings championships.
I’d love to see Brysen Wright v Donte Wright or Amir Sears. UM could sell tickets to practice to watch those matchups.
Not in actual games but Brsen went 1 on 1 with Amir thru out offseason in 7 on 7.. Got the best of him most timesSo at some point we have to discuss the matchup between Wright and Gourdine. I watched much but not all of the game and came away thinking that Gourdine had excellent position most of the time he was on Wright. But Wright is just special. I don’t think there was anything different Gourdine could have or should have done.
I’m still happy we are getting Gourdine, but Wright is the level of player who brings championships.
I’d love to see Brysen Wright v Donte Wright or Amir Sears. UM could sell tickets to practice to watch those matchups.
I thought it was Sears who got the best of Byrsen throughout the summer; wasn't that the report? Or, am I confusing the who's who?Not in actual games but Brsen went 1 on 1 with Amir thru out offseason in 7 on 7.. Got the best of him most times
There is video of the battles, tied up now to look for it but probably all over this thread but definitely posted a couple on board..I thought it was Sears who got the best of Byrsen throughout the summer; wasn't that the report? Or, am I confusing the who's who?
Found a couple, so you dont have to take anyone word and decideI thought it was Sears who got the best of Byrsen throughout the summer; wasn't that the report? Or, am I confusing the who's who?
I don't get why Jacolby is still a punch line here. He put up huge numbers. He was really good for us.I see some Jacolby George in his game.
Because he almost always did some dumb **** that penalized the team. It's ok to have an opinion this is a safe space.I don't get why Jacolby is still a punch line here. He put up huge numbers. He was really good for us.
Because he had too many bone-headed unsportsmanlike penalties at the worst times.I don't get why Jacolby is still a punch line here. He put up huge numbers. He was really good for us.I see some Jacolby George in his game.
Or Larry Fitzgerald. Trained with him. When the ball in air he coming down. He comming down with the ball. And Larry wasn’t a speedster but HOFerDoesn't seem like the cleanest route runner to my admittedly untrained eye, but he is a monster with the ball in the air. Reminds me of Mike Evans.