2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Lol the league padded stats for Jordan while playing against plumbers.. the most overrated player in nba history. And that’s saying a lot.
the league has banned defense basically while lebron flops all over the floor without being touched He makes a mockery of the game and has single handedly ruined it. I wonder why ratings have fallen off a cliff since Jordan retired? You sound like you’re just repeating what you heard somebody say. It’s obvious you weren’t alive back then to see it happen. The majority of the all time greats in this league were from that era and you call them plumbers? I watched both of their entire careers and LeBron was nowhere near Jordan. It would be a stretch to say LeBron is top 5
 
Regarding reclassification...his dad says that now..lets see what his tune will be after the season. Too much NIL money will be thrown around to get him to reclassify if the kid is elgible to do so. Transcript has to be in line and maybe the dad knows it wont be in time.
 
So at some point we have to discuss the matchup between Wright and Gourdine. I watched much but not all of the game and came away thinking that Gourdine had excellent position most of the time he was on Wright. But Wright is just special. I don’t think there was anything different Gourdine could have or should have done.

I’m still happy we are getting Gourdine, but Wright is the level of player who brings championships.

I’d love to see Brysen Wright v Donte Wright or Amir Sears. UM could sell tickets to practice to watch those matchups.
 
So at some point we have to discuss the matchup between Wright and Gourdine. I watched much but not all of the game and came away thinking that Gourdine had excellent position most of the time he was on Wright. But Wright is just special. I don’t think there was anything different Gourdine could have or should have done.

I’m still happy we are getting Gourdine, but Wright is the level of player who brings championships.

I’d love to see Brysen Wright v Donte Wright or Amir Sears. UM could sell tickets to practice to watch those matchups.

Lennear vs Wright/Sears will be just as good next fall.
 
So at some point we have to discuss the matchup between Wright and Gourdine. I watched much but not all of the game and came away thinking that Gourdine had excellent position most of the time he was on Wright. But Wright is just special. I don’t think there was anything different Gourdine could have or should have done.

I’m still happy we are getting Gourdine, but Wright is the level of player who brings championships.

I’d love to see Brysen Wright v Donte Wright or Amir Sears. UM could sell tickets to practice to watch those matchups.
Not in actual games but Brsen went 1 on 1 with Amir thru out offseason in 7 on 7.. Got the best of him most times
 
I thought it was Sears who got the best of Byrsen throughout the summer; wasn't that the report? Or, am I confusing the who's who?
There is video of the battles, tied up now to look for it but probably all over this thread but definitely posted a couple on board..
 
Dez Bryant is my early comp. He’s a great athlete, not the best separator right now but he has rare athleticism, size and strength for his age
 
Last edited:
Back
Top