2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Bro we literally just walked from our #1 RB strictly due to $. Money we have but didn't want to spend.

Yup it always depends on the player. Don’t think MJC is on the same level as BW. It’s not even close. MJC may have a great career but BW has superstar momentum. And the price changes for someone like that, it just does.

No little kid in sfla is losing sleep wondering where the great Myson Johnson Cook has signed. Toney,Jeremiah,Nick,Wright have that youth pull. They set the price by name and their legend alone. None of them sfla kids swamping a practice to see MJC
 
Why do you insist on sending messages to me. I think you are a puppet. To be clear I mean @TheOriginalCane manipulates his hand inside your *** to formulate a response. I dont care. I'm not going to care. You are wasting whatever fleeting time you have remaining. Gg.


Hilarious. As if I have the time or desire to create an army of puppets to do my bidding.

Sure, it's just IMPOSSIBLE for hundreds of posters to dislike you. The easier answer must be that I told everyone to dislike you...

The **** you read on CIS...
 
Hilarious. As if I have the time or desire to create an army of puppets to do my bidding.

Sure, it's just IMPOSSIBLE for hundreds of posters to dislike you. The easier answer must be that I told everyone to dislike you...

The **** you read on CIS...
I have that ——- set to ignore. Was his comment directed at me? You? Or someone else that has him set to ignore?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it not? Mario also didn't pay for top QB's out of hs until this cycle. Why on earth would Mario not pay for a generational receiver like Wright? That's just ridiculous
Because we are also targeting a generational CB and DE. Highly unlikely to pay all 3. CB and DE are more premium positions. I could be wrong on that, and I'm not saying we don't go after him. If he's interested then yeah go for it. The other 2 may drop off.

My post is more about trying to avoid the usual CIS focusing only on 1 player and making claims that he's the most important in years. That's just not at all true.
Ghioto generational? I mean he’s good, but ****. That’s a stretch.

Brysen Wright is the generational player this class.

Maybe Sears, if he gives value on both sides of the ball the way he wants to.
 
CB is a premium position because WR is a premium position

Simple enough to understand I think
Adds Up Alex Jones GIF
 
Is it not? Mario also didn't pay for top QB's out of hs until this cycle. Why on earth would Mario not pay for a generational receiver like Wright? That's just ridiculous
Because we are also targeting a generational CB and DE. Highly unlikely to pay all 3. CB and DE are more premium positions. I could be wrong on that, and I'm not saying we don't go after him. If he's interested then yeah go for it. The other 2 may drop off.

My post is more about trying to avoid the usual CIS focusing only on 1 player and making claims that he's the most important in years. That's just not at all true.
Ghioto generational? I mean he’s good, but ****. That’s a stretch.

Brysen Wright is the generational player this class.

Maybe Sears, if he gives value on both sides of the ball the way he wants to.
He's #3. It's not bad. He may not be generational, I don't know.
 
Is it not? Mario also didn't pay for top QB's out of hs until this cycle. Why on earth would Mario not pay for a generational receiver like Wright? That's just ridiculous

Yeah I mean he’s good. I was a little surprised he got ranked as the #3 overall player though. None the less, in my opinion you see maybe one “generational” talent per class, if that. For me to get a label like that, you’ve got to be the player with the highest potential at your position over the course of several years. I think Wright is that guy in 2028, Sears could be if he is an impact player on both sides like Travis Hunter. Cantwell last year. Jeremiah Smith in 2024. Travis Hunter in 2022. Trevor Lawrence & Patrick Surtain in 2018.
 
People keep messing up this “budget” thing

It’s been confirmed and proven if we identify someone we think changes the team, there is no budget. Cantwell was a good example

I’m sure Wright fits into this category. There is no budget when it comes to landing him and his money doesn’t effect us going after other recruits
If we lost him its just a cope for those not being able to take the L that someone out recruited Mario thats all. Something for those type a fans to fall back on in case we dont get him, they cant think of someone choosing another HC over Mario. Thats all that is
Bro we literally just walked from our #1 RB strictly due to $. Money we have but didn't want to spend.
You probably need to drop this argument. We walked because we didn’t see him as a generational RB. Doubt we would have walked on Adrian Peterson in this environment. There’s a difference between “our #1 RB prospect THIS year” and “best RB prospect in five years.” One you move on, the other you don’t.

Now if you don’t think Wright is that guy at WR, that’s your right to have that opinion, but I don’t think the RB situation you keep alluding to remotely compares to this one.
 
People keep messing up this “budget” thing

It’s been confirmed and proven if we identify someone we think changes the team, there is no budget. Cantwell was a good example

I’m sure Wright fits into this category. There is no budget when it comes to landing him and his money doesn’t effect us going after other recruits
If we lost him its just a cope for those not being able to take the L that someone out recruited Mario thats all. Something for those type a fans to fall back on in case we dont get him, they cant think of someone choosing another HC over Mario. Thats all that is
Bro we literally just walked from our #1 RB strictly due to $. Money we have but didn't want to spend.
You probably need to drop this argument. We walked because we didn’t see him as a generational RB. Doubt we would have walked on Adrian Peterson in this environment. There’s a difference between “our #1 RB prospect THIS year” and “best RB prospect in five years.” One you move on, the other you don’t.

Now if you don’t think Wright is that guy at WR, that’s your right to have that opinion, but I don’t think the RB situation you keep alluding to remotely compares to this one.
Yup cause MJC could be dog water with no OL
 
I have that ——- set to ignore. Was his comment directed at me? You? Or someone else that has him set to ignore?
I believe it was Aristotle who is credited with the quote, "When refutations are not possible, the debater turns to abuse."

It's tough to present facts, data, evidence, etc. to support a position only to be met with Ad Hominem attacks that in no way addresses the topic at hand, but is solely designed to protect an overly fragile and massively over-valued sense of self worth. But I must say, they are entertaining!
 
I believe it was Aristotle who is credited with the quote, "When refutations are not possible, the debater turns to abuse."

It's tough to present facts, data, evidence, etc. to support a position only to be met with Ad Hominem attacks that in no way addresses the topic at hand, but is solely designed to protect an overly fragile and massively over-valued sense of self worth.
Huh, so in addition to being an oil tycoon, he was also a philosopher?

1781643727567.png


That person/thing who you are discussing (not Aristotle) that made the comment is by far the biggest d-bag on the forum. I politely presented some factual information. I didn't even say it was accurate. As a matter of fact I said pick it apart all you want. I have her set to ignore, but I see an occasional comment (which is always negative, snarky or both) from her. I decided to reply to this one. Must be having a bad hair day.

I'm just curious how she knew that I like getting fisted by TOC? I thought that was a secret.
 
People keep messing up this “budget” thing

It’s been confirmed and proven if we identify someone we think changes the team, there is no budget. Cantwell was a good example

I’m sure Wright fits into this category. There is no budget when it comes to landing him and his money doesn’t effect us going after other recruits
If we lost him its just a cope for those not being able to take the L that someone out recruited Mario thats all. Something for those type a fans to fall back on in case we dont get him, they cant think of someone choosing another HC over Mario. Thats all that is
Bro we literally just walked from our #1 RB strictly due to $. Money we have but didn't want to spend.
You probably need to drop this argument. We walked because we didn’t see him as a generational RB. Doubt we would have walked on Adrian Peterson in this environment. There’s a difference between “our #1 RB prospect THIS year” and “best RB prospect in five years.” One you move on, the other you don’t.

Now if you don’t think Wright is that guy at WR, that’s your right to have that opinion, but I don’t think the RB situation you keep alluding to remotely compares to this one.
Speaking of RB we will NEED that next top RB in 2028. Again more reason to not get into an insane bidding war for Wright. Need to allocate there. Will also NEED a DT. I see more reasons not less that it's likely resources are allocated elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't try, and see what the bid in the end is. I just think we get outbid.
 
People keep messing up this “budget” thing

It’s been confirmed and proven if we identify someone we think changes the team, there is no budget. Cantwell was a good example

I’m sure Wright fits into this category. There is no budget when it comes to landing him and his money doesn’t effect us going after other recruits
If we lost him its just a cope for those not being able to take the L that someone out recruited Mario thats all. Something for those type a fans to fall back on in case we dont get him, they cant think of someone choosing another HC over Mario. Thats all that is
Bro we literally just walked from our #1 RB strictly due to $. Money we have but didn't want to spend.
You probably need to drop this argument. We walked because we didn’t see him as a generational RB. Doubt we would have walked on Adrian Peterson in this environment. There’s a difference between “our #1 RB prospect THIS year” and “best RB prospect in five years.” One you move on, the other you don’t.

Now if you don’t think Wright is that guy at WR, that’s your right to have that opinion, but I don’t think the RB situation you keep alluding to remotely compares to this one.
Speaking of RB we will NEED that next top RB in 2028. Again more reason to not get into an insane bidding war for Wright. Need to allocate there. Will also NEED a DT. I see more reasons not less that it's likely resources are allocated elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't try, and see what the bid in the end is. I just think we get outbid.
How about we just trust Mario and staff? I think they know a little bit more about recruiting, football, team needs, and their NIL fund distribution than any of us. No need to pocket watch. Just enjoy the process.
 
You probably need to drop this argument. We walked because we didn’t see him as a generational RB. Doubt we would have walked on Adrian Peterson in this environment. There’s a difference between “our #1 RB prospect THIS year” and “best RB prospect in five years.” One you move on, the other you don’t.

Now if you don’t think Wright is that guy at WR, that’s your right to have that opinion, but I don’t think the RB situation you keep alluding to remotely compares to this one.
That and RBs in general aren't as highly valued as they were when Peterson was coming out.
 
Speaking of RB we will NEED that next top RB in 2028. Again more reason to not get into an insane bidding war for Wright. Need to allocate there. Will also NEED a DT. I see more reasons not less that it's likely resources are allocated elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't try, and see what the bid in the end is. I just think we get outbid.

I think there are 2 issues with your analysis.

First you are operating as if you know our budget, you likely do not. Obviously there is a budget but saying I think we get outbid is your opinion, more than welcome to it, but without knowing our budget compared to others I think it is hard to jump to this conclusion.

Second, you keep bringing up MJC the RB from this year. I agree it looks as if he was #1 on our board for RB, but he is also the 5th ranked back in this class and 78 overall. If instead of MJC this was Adrien Peterson? We likely pony up whatever.

We will see how Wright progresses, he has two more years of ball, but if he shows he may be in that Smith, Julio Jones tier we are without a doubt finding the funds specifically earmarked for him. I think certain guys get put in their own class. I do think we made another run at JJ, if he came I doubt it changes a single portal guy we got on our roster meaning the funds are there for certain players.
 
Back
Top