2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Speaking of RB we will NEED that next top RB in 2028. Again more reason to not get into an insane bidding war for Wright. Need to allocate there. Will also NEED a DT. I see more reasons not less that it's likely resources are allocated elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't try, and see what the bid in the end is. I just think we get outbid.
That Xander kid about to shatter records here
You are wrong, we need right more than we need a running back
 
Speaking of RB we will NEED that next top RB in 2028. Again more reason to not get into an insane bidding war for Wright. Need to allocate there. Will also NEED a DT. I see more reasons not less that it's likely resources are allocated elsewhere.

I'm not saying don't try, and see what the bid in the end is. I just think we get outbid.

Do my eyes a favor and stop poRsting in this thread
 
Screenshot 2026-06-17 at 9.18.09 PM.png
Screenshot 2026-06-17 at 9.18.45 PM.png

need the loafers to close
 
Literally just need to sell this kid on being the next Toney. Not playstyle wise. But in terms of impact. It’s clear if you’re the good here, the media will crown you immediately. Toney should be gone by the time this kid enrolls. No overlap allows this kid to get all the hype.

Not to mention, Toney is either the most famous athlete in Miami or in second to place to the best soccer player ever. No other school has that pitch. Gotta get this thing done.
 
You’d imagine Ohio st would be the favorite for Jett Harrison.

Would be interesting to see if they’re willing to spend for two top 5 players in country at the same position.
Welp and look at that, Jett Harrison got a CB to Ohio State and Wright on Miami campus on the same day.
Yup. Definitely makes this more likely with the 5* WR vacuum cleaner getting one already. One less team to outbid
 
Could be. I honestly can't recall a time we've legit been in it for these players. Could be my expectations are not accurate for what Mario has planned
 
Has a team ever signed #1, #2, and #3 recruits? I'm sure everyone has tried. I'm sure Mario will try.
So you’re saying our chances of signing those 3 are lower because recruiting sites have them rated top3?
I don't think it really works that way. These days it's probably more difficult now due to financing. Agents know what they are ranked and demand payment appropriately. I think ultimately we will push for all of them and it's a mix of financing and where these kids really want to go. In my heart I hope we I hope we get Sears for sure. I am damaged ever since Patrick (Johnson) Peterson. The local 5* talent who is rated higher sometimes seems the priority. From what I hear though this kid really seems to like The U so Mario may get this done. Hopefully Jett Harrison commits to OSU so that's likely 1 of his top 3 off the board. I like our odds vs Florida a **** of a lot more.
 
prolly helps they seen dad pound a 12pk a game every FSU game since Slick Willie, just to be able to bear that **** 😭😭
Yo things are different if you the dad, imagine being a die hard UM fan and the football program is dead. And a Mario type treats your whole family amazing at FSU and they keep pushing and treating you like family. You would let your son go to FSU at the end of the day, because its a different perspective that some will never understand. Its why we lost a lot of battles to FSU. Let your child choose, and if he does it will be us getting Wright.
 
Back
Top