2028 Brysen Wright WR Mandarin

Wright has Julio Jones-type qualities: He's big, strong and explosive with great ball skills. It's rare to see 6-foot-4, 212-pound targets move like Wright. He's flexible with a second gear that separates him from most run-and-catch type of receivers. Wright is a dangerous three-level receiver because he impacts the game after the catch. It's scary to think he still has another two years in high school.

 
The verbal pledge definitely caught Wright’s attention.

“It was cool to see him [ Knox Annis ] commit to Miami,” Wright said. “It was great to see him achieve his goals. It’s fun playing with him. He makes things easy.”


.........

“That’s my class,” Wright said. “I’m not going to move to 2027. I’m still young. I’m just going stay in 2028. I’m just going to work hard.”

 
Wright, Tua’One, and Isaac in ‘28 is what ‘Canes Nation wants.
yeah, Ideally you land Wright and 2 of - Tua'One, Isaac, Tyree Manning, Dillon Mitchell, Za'Kari Johnson, Carter St. Junious -
If you only land one then Armani Strong or Cameron Fuse... or a more developmental guy like Trey Finney or Jordydn Murray or something...
 
yeah, Ideally you land Wright and 2 of - Tua'One, Isaac, Tyree Manning, Dillon Mitchell, Za'Kari Johnson, Carter St. Junious -
If you only land one then Armani Strong or Cameron Fuse... or a more developmental guy like Trey Finney or Jordydn Murray or something...
What if the staff considers Sears a WR?
 
honestly asking because I've not turned a ton of attention to the 28 class yet.....and I know Wright is top of the board type #1 WR prospect but how does he compare to Jeremiah Smith coming out? Is Wright considered as "cant miss" as Jeremiah was?

Would love to hear some thoughts / opinions from those closer to this one than me at the moment
 
honestly asking because I've not turned a ton of attention to the 28 class yet.....and I know Wright is top of the board type #1 WR prospect but how does he compare to Jeremiah Smith coming out? Is Wright considered as "cant miss" as Jeremiah was?

Would love to hear some thoughts / opinions from those closer to this one than me at the moment

Pretty much, yes. He's fully expected to be a Jeremiah Smith level impact player wherever he goes. Just about as good of a prospect as you can get, although if we're splitting hairs, I do think JJ was probably *slightly* higher in the eyes of scouts. Like a once-a-decade player versus a once-every few years player? Either way, he's the #1 WR prospect in the country for a reason, he's about as insane as they come and if he comes here, he's going to be an immediate Heisman contender. He's absurd.
 
Back
Top