I see it as good news for us. Next year Mali will go in the first round and he’ll see we finally produced a 1st round draft pick.Rumor is he did a Bucknuts interview and said he is not reclassifying. Staying in the 28 class.
I’m glad he’s not, we can focus on him next yearWas hoping he was going to reclassify. He’d make an impact as a freshman, and we seem to be the hot team for him at the moment.
I see it as good news for us. Next year Mali will go in the first round and he’ll see we finally produced a 1st round draft pick.
Great news.Rumor is he did a Bucknuts interview and said he is not reclassifying. Staying in the 28 class.
we already have our 28 qb committed...neimann may not factor inNice throw the insane bag at Bryson and his 5 star DE teamate for 2028. And Sears along with Naman at QB. Thats a ton of 5 stars
**** that; we just bullied their all-star squad in the playoffs. Hartline is gone and Arthur smith is going to run the ball 50 times a game.This kid is going to OSU. My common sense, recency bias, and gut feeling tell me this has OSU written all over it. I guess give it a shot, but im not buying this one iota.
Yea I think so as well I dont have any insight at all just a feeling on this one, I thought Miami at one point but idk I get that feeling now we not getting himThis kid is going to OSU. My common sense, recency bias, and gut feeling tell me this has OSU written all over it. I guess give it a shot, but im not buying this one iota.
Ohio state is not in his top group. Plus yall know hartline is long goneThis kid is going to OSU. My common sense, recency bias, and gut feeling tell me this has OSU written all over it. I guess give it a shot, but im not buying this one iota.
Is he truly 15 or a double hold back???I was on the field when MHS came out and the first two guys my eyes went to was Stubbs and Wright , not French. Legit 6’3 200 and can run . As Jax said “ very smooth”. Glides when he runs.Heres the kicker , he’s a Freshmen.
If this kid isn’t a top five wr in the country and a five star something went wrong. Like injuries , off field or work ethic issues. Unreal he looks like this as a 15 year old (No diddy).
Was actually 14 when Cribby made that comment lolIs he truly 15 or a double hold back???. He looks 19!!!