WowWas actually 14 when Cribby made that comment lol
Man child
WowWas actually 14 when Cribby made that comment lol
Based on what I’ve watched of Annis, I would be SHOCKED if we didn’t heavily pursue Lawrence or another QB in this class as well.we already have our 28 qb committed...neimann may not factor in
Annis has one job next year...Based on what I’ve watched of Annis, I would be SHOCKED if we didn’t heavily pursue Lawrence or another QB in this class as well.
Stay unpuckered during ACC playAnnis has one job next year...
Unlike Rivals, ESPN got the top WR rankings right
I saw this earlier.. not sure when they updated
And 5Crazy that Miami has a legit shot with #1 #2 and #7 on that list.
I saw this earlier.. not sure when they updated
Crazy that Miami has a legit shot with #1 #2 and #7 on that list.
And 5
yeah, Ideally you land Wright and 2 of - Tua'One, Isaac, Tyree Manning, Dillon Mitchell, Za'Kari Johnson, Carter St. Junious -Wright, Tua’One, and Isaac in ‘28 is what ‘Canes Nation wants.
What if the staff considers Sears a WR?yeah, Ideally you land Wright and 2 of - Tua'One, Isaac, Tyree Manning, Dillon Mitchell, Za'Kari Johnson, Carter St. Junious -
If you only land one then Armani Strong or Cameron Fuse... or a more developmental guy like Trey Finney or Jordydn Murray or something...
Then Only Wright, Sears, and a Developmental WR. But I think they'd see him as a DB.What if the staff considers Sears a WR?
honestly asking because I've not turned a ton of attention to the 28 class yet.....and I know Wright is top of the board type #1 WR prospect but how does he compare to Jeremiah Smith coming out? Is Wright considered as "cant miss" as Jeremiah was?
Would love to hear some thoughts / opinions from those closer to this one than me at the moment