Bryant Young out at UF

Advertisement
I love how these guys resign for "non-football" reasons and they end up at another school or the NFL in a matter of weeks....

All i know is this hurts UF at recruiting dlineman and now it helps us in recruiting more. Good question though what does Bostwick think of this?

Advertisement
Advertisement
UF could hire an orange and it would out recruit Jethro. Literally, they can have a grad assistant walk into the home of a recruit, have him stick an orange on the sofa, and it would leave with a verbal before Jethro.

Advertisement
What does Jethro Franklin think of this?

Uncle Jethro is already on the Swamp Telegraphy line to Coach MuskRat, telling him about his Cali connections and how he could bring S. Fla connections to UF. I am hoping he does go. I am praying that MuskRat doesn't go after Kevin Patrick that would just stomp a big ole mud whole in south Florida & Tampa Recruiting.

Come on Jethro do what you do best an job hop up to Gainesville please!!!

Go Canes!

Florida had two Dline coaches Brad Lawing and Bryant Young. Travaris Robinson is the lead recruiter for the south Florida kids.

Advertisement
If I was a recruit, the postition coach wouldn't really matter to me. It wouldn't sway me one way or the other. The program, the school, the HC and depth, would be my deciding factors.

What does Jethro Franklin think of this?

Uncle Jethro is already on the Swamp Telegraphy line to Coach MuskRat, telling him about his Cali connections and how he could bring S. Fla connections to UF. I am hoping he does go. I am praying that MuskRat doesn't go after Kevin Patrick that would just stomp a big ole mud whole in south Florida & Tampa Recruiting.

Come on Jethro do what you do best an job hop up to Gainesville please!!!

Go Canes!

The same KP who was fired from his mediocre job at USF and is now unemployed as far as coaching goes? Not scared. And I am a big KP fan.

Advertisement
Back