Bryant Young out at UF

Advertisement
What does Jethro Franklin think of this?

Uncle Jethro is already on the Swamp Telegraphy line to Coach MuskRat, telling him about his Cali connections and how he could bring S. Fla connections to UF. I am hoping he does go. I am praying that MuskRat doesn't go after Kevin Patrick that would just stomp a big ole mud whole in south Florida & Tampa Recruiting.

Come on Jethro do what you do best an job hop up to Gainesville please!!!

Go Canes!

The same KP who was fired from his mediocre job at USF and is now unemployed as far as coaching goes? Not scared. And I am a big KP fan.

How was KP's coaching job at USF mediocre he turned out several NFL players including the schools 1st round draft pick who went on to win a super bowl. Not to mention his Dline played lights out for years. The only reason he was let go was because Taggered (sp) wanted to bring in his own guy, KP was retained by every other coach at USF other than Taggered (Sp) so I am thinking he was doing something right.

Go Canes!

Who cares. Don't want either of them. (Bostwick and Moten). They made their choice already.

Bostwick made his choice.

Moten only kinda has.

I want Moten, and hopefully this affects him.

****, I just want talented bodies at DT.

Don't know if it's true or not or whether or not anything would even come of it if it were, but a poster on the UF 247 site just posted this:

13 minutes ago via 247Sports Mobile

Yulsic said...

Bye bye most DT and some DEs

I'm hearing Bostwick has asked for a release from his NLI

Florida had two Dline coaches Brad Lawing and Bryant Young. Travaris Robinson is the lead recruiter for the south Florida kids.

still not a good look. for one, young was an ace recruiter. secondly, the attention to the d-line is why we were so elite there. young was an up and comer and already considered one of the best teachers in the game by some coaches who would know.

Advertisement
People like to deuce on Jethro Franklin but he recruited AQM since his sophomore year. Was the primary recruiter for Bond and Kamalu as well. We can't recruit DTs worth a **** for some reason but have had no issues getting pass rushers which is part of his job as well.

Florida had two Dline coaches Brad Lawing and Bryant Young. Travaris Robinson is the lead recruiter for the south Florida kids.

still not a good look. for one, young was an ace recruiter. secondly, the attention to the d-line is why we were so elite there. young was an up and comer and already considered one of the best teachers in the game by some coaches who would know.

The Dline had a lot to do with Dan Quinn and Young was not an ace recruiter

Advertisement
:rollcanes: which one of you was that?

OnMyLevel ●
OnMyLevel
4 stars
(350)
4 months
Send Message
Follow User
Ignore User

Jethro Franklin would be a nice hire. I don't want you guys to take him away from Miami.

Any African American with any sense of history would know, fair play, acceptance, promotion and decent social interaction will never be their experience in Gainesville. Ask Charlie Strong and all the many AA players and coaches if that institution will ever give an African America a position of leadership. Miami is the leader in Education, Equality and Opportunity for "ALL" qualified persons. We should be proud of that fact and not be afraid to present it to the parents or Guardians of prospects. These kids need to educated on more than a schools football history.

Advertisement
if we can't get any solid DTs this year after this coaching change at *** ville AND we beat them this year, I hope Al seriously looks at some staff change

UF could hire an orange and it would out recruit Jethro. Literally, they can have a grad assistant walk into the home of a recruit, have him stick an orange on the sofa, and it would leave with a verbal before Jethro.

The thing is UF might hire Jethro.

Advertisement
UF could hire an orange and it would out recruit Jethro. Literally, they can have a grad assistant walk into the home of a recruit, have him stick an orange on the sofa, and it would leave with a verbal before Jethro.

The thing is UF might hire Jethro.

99.gif

68.jpg

Don't know if it's true or not or whether or not anything would even come of it if it were, but a poster on the UF 247 site just posted this:

Yulsic said...

wow

Yulsic said...

wow
If true I would take the kid is a second. Dont care that he would need to sit a year.

Advertisement
Back