Bryan Robinson

Advertisement
Dugans and Sieder was at his game he appreciated that... Going to visit both schools just doesn’t know when... Will be at Paradise Camp and Pitt official only thing locked up now... Says he’s locked in 100% with Miami... Oh yeah Baga offered he will visit there in the next couple of months... It the SEC and they have the best receivers

Advertisement
Anyone know if we had any coaches out there? Good to hear him say hes 100% locked in with us.
[/QUOTE]

He told Ivins he is very close with Stubbs- likes him alot- and speaks with Manny Diaz every other day. He is getting tons of attention from the staff.

Advertisement
Few is really liked by staff. Reminds me of brax. Hes better than half the room. My only concern with him is I'm worried the moment may be too big for him.

I guess you didnt see him torch AH with Surtain and Campbell in the state Championship

I believe it’s once a week for assistant, not sure. You may be right but he should have saved the visit for his game.

2 things

1. A school can only visit a prospect twice during spring. 1 school visit and 1 evaluation. The HC(which I do not agree with) can not visit anyone on the road nor hold on campus visits

2. The visit schedule is set by the recruiting department not the coaches.

Advertisement
I guess you didnt see him torch AH with Surtain and Campbell in the state Championship
Yup. I saw it. Commented on it twice already. People always relate several moments in a lil division in high school to p5 football. Again my comment doesnt intend to take anything away from what he accomplished in high school. Especially since he was plenty impressive. But this is no longer three quarters of a team full of people with the same frame and less athleticism than him. Now other than lineman (exceptions to that too)you'll struggle to find people hes more athletic than. Just is what it is. As I said forever ago I want to drop this. Cause at this point it's just a knock on him which was never the intention.

Would love to keep him. Read he liked his visit to FSU and Bama also offered a little while ago.

I believe it’s once a week for assistant, not sure. You may be right but he should have saved the visit for his game.
You can visit a school twice in the spring. EIther practice, school visit, spring game. You do not get 1 a week.

WHy should we save a visit for a game? Because Penn St and another school were there?

Advertisement
You can visit a school twice in the spring. EIther practice, school visit, spring game. You do not get 1 a week.

WHy should we save a visit for a game? Because Penn St and another school were there?

Yes. Whether you and I agree with it or not, these kids view that as us giving them “more love”. They love to post their highlights from the game and then tag the coaches who were there. I think it’s stupid but it is was it is. Plus we were at Jones-Bell’s game who has ZERO intention of coming here. I think we would have been better served visiting him during the week and going to Robinson’s game.

It's been widely reported he's waiting to see what our offense looks like this season. If it resembles last year, he'll be somewhere else.

Honestly I think that’s the general consensus on the more talented offensive players we’re targeting. I think our best recruiter this season will be our offense play. Once these new kids see we’ve brought our offense into the 21 century, we’ll be in a good position to grab a good crop of them.

Advertisement
Back