Bryan Robinson

Yes. Whether you and I agree with it or not, these kids view that as us giving them “more love”. They love to post their highlights from the game and then tag the coaches who were there. I think it’s stupid but it is was it is. Plus we were at Jones-Bell’s game who has ZERO intention of coming here. I think we would have been better served visiting him during the week and going to Robinson’s game.

Makes no sense. We go through this every year. "You shoot your shot." "Recruit them to the end." Ok then, what should be considered "the end" for a guy like Jones-Bell, who has shown no interest?

Advertisement
Him, Fleming, Mookie, and The VT commit that's the only receivers we need to be seeing at this point. Carol City kid no, and Henderson Brother H*ll no.
**** dude. You should have gotten the WR coach gig. You seem to know what you're doing far better than the guys on staff making hundreds of thousands of dollars seem to. How will your manager at Arby's be able to replace you?

Him, Fleming, Mookie, and The VT commit that's the only receivers we need to be seeing at this point. Carol City kid no, and Henderson Brother H*ll no.
I don't agree. We shouldn't limit our self to recruiting 4 kids at WR when we want to take 3-4 kids in the class. If the 4 you named were the priority (Mook doesn't seem to be right now though) then you make them the priority and continue to recruit the others just in case.

I don't agree. We shouldn't limit our self to recruiting 4 kids at WR when we want to take 3-4 kids in the class. If the 4 you named were the priority (Mook doesn't seem to be right now though) then you make them the priority and continue to recruit the others just in case.

Just a month ago the Mookie kid was CB to Miami. He just visited OSU... Why? Because OSU turned the heat up on him. You know who hasn't visited the kid all Spring? Take a wild guess...

Just a month ago the Mookie kid was CB to Miami. He just visited OSU... Why? Because OSU turned the heat up on him. You know who hasn't visited the kid all Spring? Take a wild guess...
I don't care about CBs if a kid hasn't even setup a visit. He talks a good game when it comes to Miami I'd like to see him back it up with an UOV.

OSU turned the heat up on him. That's cool but we'll be fine no matter what recruiting wideouts imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back