Bryan Robinson

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
Any updates on this kid, things have been very quiet and I remember hearing a while back that he had FSU interest because of Dugans.

Advertisement
Any updates on this kid, things have been very quiet and I remember hearing a while back that he had FSU interest because of Dugans.

I think FSU said he had interest because of Dugans. LOL I do think he went up to visit as a courtesy since Dugans has stayed on him. But you are right; it has been quiet. I saw that Dugans went to his school last week. Hopefully no news is good news

I think FSU said he had interest because of Dugans. LOL I do think he went up to visit as a courtesy since Dugans has stayed on him. But you are right; it has been quiet. I saw that Dugans went to his school last week. Hopefully no news is good news

Really want to keep this kid in this class. Hopefully, his recruitment is quiet like Jeremiah Payton's was and he sticks in the end.

Are we even still recruiting him? Seems like we haven't heard a peep on this kid lately. I know he visited FSU several times over the spring. Did he ever visit us?

Advertisement
It's been widely reported he's waiting to see what our offense looks like this season. If it resembles last year, he'll be somewhere else.

Advertisement
The way I’ve been seeing things we should be having dudes flipping already as per previous history with our classes.
I do still believe some dudes may still be using us for bags or exposure or anything else.
But there is too much momentum and positivity going on right now with the program. Manny at the very least understands these kids more than the past 3 coaches and has assembled a staff that does as well.
If kids are still holding on it’s gonna depend on the season. We also seem to have kids very interested that other wise wouldn’t.
If this class is still intact in the next few months then change is really happening. Not landing some out of state 5 star isn’t the end of the world.
Avantae is playing his cards and good luck to him.
Manny and the recruits playing poker as well.
A lot of recruiting knowledge assembled in this staff hopefully it comes together during the season.

Last edited:
Is Fleming solid or is he wavering? A few WR offers came out last week so I found that odd unless they want to take like 4 guys. Figured our WR would hopefully be Robinson, Fleming, and Cooper.

Is Fleming solid or is he wavering? A few WR offers came out last week so I found that odd unless they want to take like 4 guys. Figured our WR would hopefully be Robinson, Fleming, and Cooper.
For one we don’t have many receivers to begin with, or as many as a d1 program like Miami should have. We got like 7-8 and we should at least have 12. We are losing Thomas/Osborn this year and a guy like Harley could always decide to transfer too

Advertisement
For one we don’t have many receivers to begin with, or as many as a d1 program like Miami should have. We got like 7-8 and we should at least have 12. We are losing Thomas/Osborn this year and a guy like Harley could always decide to transfer too
We have 9. Think we should have 9-10 guys who could contribute at all times.

Advertisement
The way I’ve been seeing things we should be having dudes flipping already as per previous history with our classes.
I do still believe some dudes may still be using us for bags or exposure or anything else.
But there is too much momentum and positivity going on right now with the program. Manny at the very least understands these kids more than the past 3 coaches and has assembled a staff that does as well.
If kids are still holding on it’s gonna depend on the season. We also seem to have kids very interested that other wise wouldn’t.
If this class is still intact in the next few months then change is really happening. Not landing some out of state 5 star isn’t the end of the world.
Avantae is playing his cards and good luck to him.
Manny and the recruits playing poker as well.
A lot of recruiting knowledge assembled in this staff hopefully it comes together during the season.

Nailed it... just not confident Avantae will ever get back into the fold

Advertisement
Back