Bryan Robinson

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is one of my favorite recruits at a position of need. I hope no news is good news but I have no idea. Kid seems to be in the Jeremiah Payton mold which seems good for us.

Advertisement
Few is really liked by staff. Reminds me of brax. Hes better than half the room. My only concern with him is I'm worried the moment may be too big for him.
My understanding of Few is high floor, low ceiling. Has realized his potential but his potential doesn’t reach that of Wiggins or Harley’s.

Then to me everyone else on scholly has distance on him (except for Pope as he adjusts to speed of this level).

Few is really liked by staff. Reminds me of brax. Hes better than half the room. My only concern with him is I'm worried the moment may be too big for him.
The dude dominated in sofl he will be fine trust that. Always felt he would get the schollie. Have to remember he was coming off a knee injury I believe his senior year

Advertisement
Standard number is 12-15. Atleast 10 of those should be contributing in some capacity.

No it isn't...right around 10-13...and 13 is probably even extreme...even the most pass happy teams don't carry 15 scholly wr. if they do it's for 1 goofy year where they have a lot of seniors moving on the next year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
No it isn't...right around 10-13...even the most pass happy teams don't carry 15 scholly wr. if they do it's for 1 goofy year where they have a lot of seniors moving on the next year.
I'm not wanting to argue here so I'll apply the content you didnt want to. What I said is the WR ROOM HAS 12-15 we in it. Obviously for anyone who's ever played and most others they'd understand that includes walk ins. And when i said they should contribute in some capacity that includes scout team and special teams. I appreciate the lesson in what numbers should be and what they are at most schools. I'll stick with what I've seen over and over at many levels. Thanks.

Honest question...why do you say the moment may be to big for him? He was an integral part of a team that went all the way to the title game. He was WR1 if im not mistaken and the moment didn't seem to big for him when he was cooking up Tyson Campbell in the state title game.

Few is probably a clone of Hunter Renfro and could do a lot of damage in the slot. He's not as **** as our other WRs, but i bet he has sure hands and can be counted on to be at the right spot.

Nobody carries 15 receivers thats almost 20% of the entire scholarship allowance.
Some of yall really wanna argue far too much... did you see anywhere I said scholarships or did I say that's what should be in the room? You do understand the room includes several walk ons dont you since you seem to be teaching me about football...

Advertisement
Back