Bryan Robinson

Advertisement
Honest question...why do you say the moment may be to big for him? He was an integral part of a team that went all the way to the title game. He was WR1 if im not mistaken and the moment didn't seem to big for him when he was cooking up Tyson Campbell in the state title game.

Few is probably a clone of Hunter Renfro and could do a lot of damage in the slot. He's not as **** as our other WRs, but i bet he has sure hands and can be counted on to be at the right spot.
Certainly dont wanna discount what he achieved in high school as that's beast numbers hed put up. But you guys really gotta understand this is like that bible verse of when I became a man I put away my childish ways. Physically and mentally(especially when you play alot of undersized not very athletic kids as well)this level quickly separates the boys from men. It's different to know you can run your route and have a safety the same size & physicality as yourself trying to drag you down after the completion rather than it is to know you got a corner who's in your head and in your box & a man at safety closing on your route to tear your head off at any second. If he can get that out of his head hes gonna be far better for us in the slot than a few others yall live to mention on here. But personally I see far too much hesitation out of him when he practices live.

Few is really liked by staff. Reminds me of brax. Hes better than half the room. My only concern with him is I'm worried the moment may be too big for him.
If he can hold onto the ball when thrown at him he's in the top 4 WR's on the team. Only ones to show it consistently has been Thomas, Hightower (in limited action), and Osborn. Pope seems to have good hands as well. The rest I don't trust at all. There's only one way to find out if a guy can handle the moment and that is to put them in it.

Sweet Jesus....Are you questioning someone who forgot more about FB than you'll ever know??...
For comparison, Randy Shannon knows a great deal more about football than most of us and he had to use Brian Monroe at WR in practice

Advertisement
Few is really liked by staff. Reminds me of brax. Hes better than half the room. My only concern with him is I'm worried the moment may be too big for him.

The state championship game wasn’t too big for him when he roasted American Heritage and their All-World secondary.

I was thrilled when we picked up Few as a PWO. He’s always been an underrated baller and he should have been recruited more heavily than he was in my opinion. He’s probably the best walk on we have signed in quite some time.

Just another underrated stud from Jacksonville who is outperforming expectations.

Here’s an excerpt from a 247 article back when we first reached out. We all know, including him, why he wasn’t recruited more than he was.

“Obviously I’m not happy with the way I have been recruited because I haven’t gotten that much attention,” Few said. “According to MaxPreps I’m No. 5 in the entire state of Florida in receiving yards and I lead 5A. I just think that shouldn’t go unnoticed. I do feel I should be looked at more. But it is what it is. I’m short, white, and not as fast as everybody else thinks—that’s the stereotypical of not what you really want in a receiver.”

Last edited:
Certainly dont wanna discount what he achieved in high school as that's beast numbers hed put up. But you guys really gotta understand this is like that bible verse of when I became a man I put away my childish ways. Physically and mentally(especially when you play alot of undersized not very athletic kids as well)this level quickly separates the boys from men. It's different to know you can run your route and have a safety the same size & physicality as yourself trying to drag you down after the completion rather than it is to know you got a corner who's in your head and in your box & a man at safety closing on your route to tear your head off at any second. If he can get that out of his head hes gonna be far better for us in the slot than a few others yall live to mention on here. But personally I see far too much hesitation out of him when he practices live.

Agree with your overall point, but I gotta mention that I believe Few made his name by doing work against a secondary that included Marco Wilson, Patrick Surtain, and Tyson Campbell

No it isn't...right around 10-13...even the most pass happy teams don't carry 15 schools wr
Sweet Jesus....Are you questioning someone who forgot more about FB than you'll ever know??...

Listen dork... A large part of paying my bills is college football.

If I tell you a rooster chews tobacco, you better go check his back pocket.

What I said is true, I'm not concerned with your little stupid, incorrect opinion on the matter. Dudes always wanna get all competitive on these message boards, I'm not gonna argue with a moron.

What I said is true, I'm not concerned with your little stupid, incorrect opinion on the matter. Dudes always wanna get all competitive on these message boards, I'm not gonna argue with a moron.
Good........Now haul ***...

Advertisement
Agree with your overall point, but I gotta mention that I believe Few made his name by doing work against a secondary that included Marco Wilson, Patrick Surtain, and Tyson Campbell
His name was made far before that. But if you watch that game (which to be clear I HAVEN'T) I'd be curious of how he was used in that game. Remember what was all world by the common acceptance is the corners. Dont know what safety role Wilson (who was overrated) played or how he was used. But if I had to bet I'd say few was used in a capacity of taking advantage of match ups by running proper routes that would isolate him than when db cheats inside shoulder & press hes small enough & runs low enough to get by them deep. Again I didnt watch the game and have no desire too. The kid is definitely a winner. But plenty of winners get outmatched. I don't wanna sit here bringing doubt on few. He was never the point in this and my explaining something is getting to the point where I'm dwelling on a PERCIEVED shortcoming. The kid has the work ethic of a future all pro. If he can take that next step hes gonna be a huge commodity for us & himself moving forward. Most of our wr room can learn alot from him. Worst case in due time hes gonna be an amazing coach.

Yall really dont have to dwell on this and insult each other. What you said was right 100%. However you said what you said because you made an assumption or didnt bother to apply your knowledge to what I was saying. We both agree on the same thing. You just took my statement to mean I was saying the whole wr room is scholly players when your knowledge and mine allows us both to know the proper capacity of walk ons in each room. Not that big a deal brother. Be easy

Yall really dont have to dwell on this and insult each other. What you said was right 100%. However you said what you said because you made an assumption or didnt bother to apply your knowledge to what I was saying. We both agree on the same thing. You just took my statement to mean I was saying the whole wr room is scholly players when your knowledge and mine allows us both to know the proper capacity of walk ons in each room. Not that big a deal brother. Be easy

My apologies then...Should have read better. Did not realize including walk-ons

Advertisement
I gotcha and thank you for the that insight. I see where you're coming from.

Would you say it's a confidence or self assurance issue? This is some good insight though and much appreciated

I gotcha and thank you for the that insight. I see where you're coming from.

Would you say it's a confidence or self assurance issue? This is some good insight though and much appreciated
Nah. From all of my dealings I wouldnt call it either. For me that's gotta be flat out fear. Where confidence comes in is with your qb. You gotta have confidence your qb isnt gonna float some **** pass into a spot where you get decapitated because of it. I had this talk with nephew plenty of times. You cant lose faith in them even if they got no faith in themselves. That's where most drops come from in my opinion.

Advertisement
Nah. From all of my dealings I wouldnt call it either. For me that's gotta be flat out fear. Where confidence comes in is with your qb. You gotta have confidence your qb isnt gonna float some **** pass into a spot where you get decapitated because of it. I had this talk with nephew plenty of times. You cant lose faith in them even if they got no faith in themselves. That's where most drops come from in my opinion.

Might explain the massive amount of drops last year. I'm pretty sure our QB's weren't even sure where the ball was going.

Advertisement
Back