Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
Yeah that is why we lose kids because of the fans. These kids are taught on what to say in the media to explain why they are not staying home except the real reason $$$$$

Miami will never be elite in this environment with a wild Wild West where cash flows and the NCAA looks the other eay

As I am writing this I realize as a cane fan of 40 years I don’t care anymore. I am apathetic. Watch them every Saturday hope they win but know they have zero chance of being a perineal playoff team.

We are inferior in this landscape. Sports is won with players not slogans and schemes.

This program didn't become dominant because MIA all of sudden was able to "out-bag" or "out-resource" big state schools. Do you honestly think that bags & unlimited football budgets are a new phenomenon? They have always existed. This program was built on elite coaching, that understood the only way to compete with big state schools is by running the program like an extension of an NFL team. It was built on blood, sweat, & tears-not entitlement. Even in our heyday we never won any recruiting competitions. We were successful because we recruited players, that were hungry, competitive, and wanted to be great. Players like this..

Last edited:
did u watch NSD that cycle? We didnt close and we showed life that winning thing is overblown there is bags being dropped man
We didn’t close that season out well either tho ...not saying we woulda got the elite elite guys like Campbell and Surtain anyways but I think there’s something to be said that our best 2 recent classes #12 and #8 both coincided with 9 and 10 win seasons . I just looked and we only had 5 decommits in the ‘18 class . The year we started 10-0 that ain’t no coincidence

We have double that this year . We can’t win 10 games 1 year and go back to winning 6 and 7 games and expect to just keep magically recruiting with the big boys .

But at the same time I don’t think we need the elite elite guys to compete in the playoffs. **** all we gotta do is get lucky and land an elite QB .

All this doom and gloom but be real Trevor Lawrence could take this team to the playoffs

Advertisement
I would be fine if we never got a kid south of Orlando again. All they do is use Miami for a higher bidder and **** on us when it comes. I hope this is opening Díaz eyes. I could build an All Pro team from the players who have left South Florida to play for confederate schools that still call these kids “Ni99ers” when their backs are turned. I guess as long as these checks clear, these kids don’t give a **** what you call them. Shows a lot about character and how $$ can make you go deaf.

Advertisement
Yup. There is no point becoming invested in these kids until they sign. It may be time to stop chasing the best players and look for guys who really want to be a part of the program.

And stop prioritizing So Fla. There's no point. FWIW, look at Bama, UGA and even Clemson. The majority of their commits are NOT the in state kids. They cherry pick from one another. Everyone is going out into LA, TX, CA this cycle. It's time to expand the board from the beginning - I think that's been the direction of Manny and staff based on the number of underclass OOS offers.

Advertisement
No point in investing in the sport eventually its fixed for those schools with the bags, blue bloods r trash and its boring already. Now I know why people hate the Yankees lol.....NCAA is super dirty man this is possibly the worst sport to follow with how corrupt it is
It's always been corrupt but it's gotten way worse to the point it's **** near fixed. It really is ruining the sport.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back