Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
Miami will win with or without these gits....

Manny must be real with the head coaches
Players & parents...stop using us...if your kid play around f**k him...stop kissing these kids a**...oh yea it’s time to drop 💰

He'll probably end up in the portal after Willie and Dugans get **** canned. Stop slow playing mookie and keep pushing for Redding and we're goodat receiver. We have our qb already with our 2021 qb target trending our way so let's prioritize the trenches and win some games this year so we can tell all the f***boys to kick rocks come December.

Advertisement
Lol where d money at to defend this one? Sfl the best...smh. Tell these kids to get bleeped and recruit anyone from anywhere

We got some soft a** fans..we will beat Clemson....Syracuse can beat them but we can’t really...
Its the truth mf !!

Take those orange and green glasses off

Them mfs are recruting at an super elite level rn

Clemson qb got hurt that game no wonder why that game was f**king close. Duhh

Look at what they did to bama a team already loaded with 5*

Advertisement
He can’t go to FSU. I was told winning was what these kids wanted. FSU was worse than us

Yes, according to DMoney, it's all about winning and putting guys in the NFL and winning national championships. And, logically, both Pitt and F$U are better choices (taking emotion out of it) than Miami.

Advertisement
This has been in the writing for a while we haven't gone to visit him and he hasn't come here in some time and look at all the wide receivers we have been offering lately to me seems like we were ok with letting him walk.

WRs grow on trees in SFL. AFter these kids see this offense they'll be crawling back. Gotta win recruiting battles on OL and DL and we'll be more than fine.
I hear this dumb goofy sh*t every yr...

We only have 1 proven WR on the roster JT4 who is from the Midwest but WR's grow on trees in SF

Yeah right

😂

Give me mookie cooper from the Midwest to go along with fleming

Advertisement
I hear this dumb goofy sh*t every yr...

We only have 1 proven WR on the roster JT4 who is from the Midwest but WR's grow on trees in SF

Yeah right

😂

Give me mookie cooper from the Midwest to go along with fleming

osborn is proven...

Advertisement
Back