Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
And stop prioritizing So Fla. There's no point. FWIW, look at Bama, UGA and even Clemson. The majority of their commits are NOT the in state kids. They cherry pick from one another. Everyone is going out into LA, TX, CA this cycle. It's time to expand the board from the beginning - I think that's been the direction of Manny and staff based on the number of underclass OOS offers.

The problem is you get diminishing returns.
It’s difficult for any program to lose locally but gain from far away. That’s why the college football powers are those schools that are close to talent hubs. The further you have to go for talent, the worse that talent is going to be.

Of course it’s true! FSU is a complete powerhouse that routinely puts WRs into the league! It’s a business decision - FSU is just better right now! Why should he come to a school that has a great track record of producing WRs, a better QB room and is in his hometown over a place like FSU that hasn’t had a WR drafted since he was in 4th grade??

Did I do that right?
FSU May have a QB room, but who is in it? And after he gets broken, who is his back up? What the **** would this guy be thinking going there. #extendwillie

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh, I understand just fine. At some point, someone needs to be held accountable.
So do we just cycle through new coaches every 2 years because they aren't recruiting with the "big boys?" Doesn't matter who the coach is or how good he is, we will never be able to consistently recruit like Alabama, Clemson, OSU. Never.

Said it before that I wasn’t sold on manny’s recruiting. This is one of those recruitments we absolutely could not lose. I mean the signs was there, when was the last time this kid visited miami? I expect The other dend to decommit Sam A just with the way this sh*t seems to be going.
Love to hear your solution to this. So should Manny have personally carried bags to these kids? If not, what is the magic formula that he was supposed to use to combat that from the Clemsons, Georgias, and Alabamas of the world?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time to start shopping down a different aisle for some of the kids.

The staff needs to know whose in it for the bags, and whose a true Cane. There’s no way you can’t get a feel for the latter type of kid during the entire process. If you get that feel, put your efforts elsewhere.

Star chase when we’ve built depth on the roster top to bottom (which we haven’t). Not all South Florida kids are gonna need bags, so lock those guys down and start poaching depth from Georgia, the Carolinas and the mid-Atlantic.

Time to start shopping down a different aisle for some of the kids.

The staff needs to know whose in it for the bags, and whose a true Cane. There’s no way you can’t get a feel for the latter type of kid during the entire process. If you get that feel, put your efforts elsewhere.

Star chase when we’ve built depth on the roster top to bottom (which we haven’t). Not all South Florida kids are gonna need bags, so lock those guys down and start poaching depth from Georgia, the Carolinas and the mid-Atlantic.
They definitely have a feel for it, why do u think they were putting so many WR offers out there.

Advertisement
Back