Bryan Robinson just decommitted

Advertisement
This is why the staff is offering so many out of state kids.
They have to they cant compete they threw in the towel quicker faster then any other staff we had but they have no choice, when the Miami Herald didnt name a coach we have said we cant get kids cause of cheating I knew right there this is what they will do. U wont win this way unless u have monster eyeballs on the evals and if they fail then in 4 years we will be sunshine pumping the next HC.... talking about this guy will do it "in (insert HC name here) I trust" posts all over the board not knowing a **** thing about whats going on for 15 years.

Advertisement
If you don’t think this **** is orchestrated behind the scenes....

At midnight u really gonna decommit?

Hopefully Manny and his band of green coaches get the message. Stop prioritizing SoFla
It's the same school. Has to be. Bags were dropped off today and this was all orchestrated behind the scenes.

Maybe he just got done watching the finals. Take off the tin foil weirdos

I used to care about recruiting. It has become such a cesspool. I’m over it. Just tune in on NSD and see who we get. ***** paying attention to these kids.

Was talking to a buddy of mine who roots for another team and he said the same thing. Lost interest in my recruiting all kids going to Bama Georgia Clemson, **** Eyes and Oklahoma

Advertisement
Motherfukker threw up the U, disrespectful bytch *** move...and still some of you want to say good luck to these turncoats. You can’t make this **** up.
soft generation, if i owned a restaurant and these traitors came in i would blow a hot *** fart on there food and serve it then throw up the U in the bathroom in the mirror for the only victory we can get

Advertisement
I been told y’all this was going to happen. Why you think we’re on Redding so hard? FSU bound. This definitely ain’t a secret. We will have someone replace him no problem. Harris is a different beast but DE recruiting has been pretty solid, so I’m not concerned. I just hate how the NCAA is doing Miami tho. It’s blatant BS.

Advertisement
I been told y’all this was going to happen. Why you think we’re on Redding so hard? FSU bound. This definitely ain’t a secret. We will have someone replace him no problem. Harris is a different beast but DE recruiting has been pretty solid, so I’m not concerned. I just hate how the NCAA is doing Miami tho. It’s blatant BS.
Cant wait till the feds get in on the NCAA cant fuqin wait

Advertisement
Back