bryan McClendon to South Carolina

Advertisement
The word is he didn't want to ship his family to Miami.

Real estate prices in Miami are going to be an issue for our assistants. Prices are up almost 100% in and around Coral Gables since Golden took over.

It's not real estate prices, it's the fact that Miami is a shthole, and people know it. And before you come back with the Chamber of Commerce propaganda, daily life in Miami doesn't exist on a sailboat.

stupid decision on his part. USCe is going to be the bottom dweller of the SEC East under Muschamp. DUMB DUMB DUMB!

Advertisement
Where did you see this?

That's the report I had just seen. Co offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach.

What does this mean for Miami? Will Lilly be named co Offensive coordinator or Larry Scott?

Advertisement
Probably wanted to stay in the SEC

LOL this makes no sense. It's not some different level of the sport. They pay money, you coach kids.

The SEC slurping from a fanbase that is supposedly all about swag is really sad.

The SEC worship has spun out of control. Guys act like "the SEC" is its own program.

Bottom line here is Richt wanted Brown more than McClendon, or McClendon had no interest in moving to Miami. Or McClendon is a total simpleton because South Carolina is about a thousand rungs below UM as a football program.

Reports from a uga news outlet.

They broke the brown to Miami news as well. So it's legit.

Advertisement
LOL at an offensive coach voluntarily choosing to coach under Muscrap. Muscrap's best offense during his time at UF was rated in the 90s.

Its south carolina
Dont matter, they know how to build relationships.

Like they did at florida and auburn?
They recruited very well

Well and didnt produce, plus its easy to sell florida and auburn not so much south carolina
I agree, SC is a hard sell but they still got SEC money and kids will want to play for them two. They already jave kids lining up to take OVs to SC that wouldnt even have gave it a thought.

Dont get me wrong they both are great recruiters but as you saw when they start losing it dont matter how good you are people wont come, we saw it first hand with golden and also happened with muschamp at florida

Advertisement
No Rocker. No Mcclendon.

Not. Gonna. Panic.

Staying calm, waiting very, very, patiently to see DC.

Dont matter, they know how to build relationships.

Like they did at florida and auburn?
They recruited very well

Well and didnt produce, plus its easy to sell florida and auburn not so much south carolina
I agree, SC is a hard sell but they still got SEC money and kids will want to play for them two. They already jave kids lining up to take OVs to SC that wouldnt even have gave it a thought.

They will get some kids at first, but when they start losing they wont come

As I mentioned before, Richt is in scramble mode looking for guys to fill in his staff.

Advertisement
Back