bryan McClendon to South Carolina

brock

All-American
That's the report I had just seen. Co offensive coordinator and wide receivers coach.

What does this mean for Miami? Will Lilly be named co Offensive coordinator or Larry Scott?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If true, he'll prolly be looking for another job in about 3-4 years. Good luck getting ur **** pushed in by the rest of the SECe and Clemson.

Wow.

Et tu brute....

Surprising but maybe not, on the South Carolina board there was a rumor saying that McClendons wife I believe wasn't to fond of the idea of living in Miami. Either way this has ramifications for Miami's staff, are we planning on keeping KB now?

Advertisement
The word is he didn't want to ship his family to Miami.

Real estate prices in Miami are going to be an issue for our assistants. Prices are up almost 100% in and around Coral Gables since Golden took over.

Richt can't be happy about this one. He played for Richt and has been coaching under him since 2007.

Kind of a slap in the face.

Coach Richt probably ain't to happy with mcclendon..

This is actually a surprise to me.

Advertisement

Real estate prices in Miami are going to be an issue for our assistants. Prices are up almost 100% in and around Coral Gables since Golden took over.
read a couple weeks ago Lily had that issue

Coach Richt probably ain't to happy with mcclendon..

This is actually a surprise to me.

Me too, I thought we were going to get him. He landed 4 5star running backs and multiple other high level prospects. Was the number 1 recruiter in the nation in 2014

Advertisement

True, but South Carolina has a 7% state tax as well. Don't understand the logic though, in 3-4 years, he'll be looking for another job because there's no way Muschamp lasts at USCe. If you couldn't last in the same division at Florida where they have far more resources then everyone in the division and every advantage, not sure what you're going to do at South Carolina with less resources, and an even smaller pool of talent to pick from.

Advertisement
Back