Brugess Owens on TV

Gatorhater

All-American
For those of us old enough to remember, this was a great Cane. He was on Fox this morning promoting his book: Liberalism or How to Turn Good Men into Whiners, Weenies and Wimps Looks like he is giving Trump a chance. I know Ray is excited about working with the new administration on Jim Brown's project. Not only were ours guys the greatest players, they also are thinkers not control by others. I am sure many old Canes are against Trump but that is the point, Canes lead not follow.

Advertisement
I plugged the book on here a few months ago. He's a solid dude. Unless he goes too far and becomes a blanket endorser of all things Trump then I bet Rick reaches out to him at some point.

Great title for an intended audience that judges books by their covers.

Advertisement
I needed another book to read. Good looks OP. Trying to read a book per month this year. I read one in January. Already started my current one for this month. I'll read this next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I needed another book to read. Good looks OP. Trying to read a book per month this year. I read one in January. Already started my current one for this month. I'll read this next.

You're busier than I am. I'm retired and read an average of 12 per month for the last 12+ years. When I was still working I didn't have much time to read.

You're busier than I am. I'm retired and read an average of 12 per month for the last 12+ years. When I was still working I didn't have much time to read.

Holy ****! You are well read my friend.

Wow. That's a lot of reading. I'm really busy this time of year. Don't get home till about 11. So if I'm not tired, I'll put in an hour per night. I read more on the weekends.

Advertisement

"The Sympathizer" by Viet Thanh Nguyen. Phenomenal read. Highly recommended

Have you judged it by the cover/title?

Yes and in the same way I would judge a man that looks at himself in the mirror more than my girlfriend.

I'm an attorney. I don't need a catchy, provocative, or scintillating title to read a book.

Stopped reading after that.

Best-simpsons-gifs-world-without-lawyers.jpg

Yes and in the same way I would judge a man that looks at himself in the mirror more than my girlfriend.

I'm an attorney. I don't need a catchy, provocative, or scintillating title to read a book.

Dang, time have changed. I don't practice anymore, but when I did, catchy, provocative, or scintillating was all that mattered. Maybe I was just tired of reading the endless case books. I reserved my nose in the air reading list to Religious text and translating Vatican documents from Latin to English -- never trust the America Bishops to do the job right.

Anyway, I will pick up this book and read it. I watched Burgess play and love all things Cane. It has always been my contention that libs like Donna hated Cane football because it was mostly a bunch of black kids from the inner city turning the world upside down all by themselves. Libs could not stand that. No other school ever touched that. It is always because of one great coach, or donors, or the institution -- never the kids no less "minority" kids. It is a sort of independence that scares the libs to death, but for me it helped me overcome my own racism -- to the extend I have.

Advertisement

Dang, time have changed. I don't practice anymore, but when I did, catchy, provocative, or scintillating was all that mattered. Maybe I was just tired of reading the endless case books. I reserved my nose in the air reading list to Religious text and translating Vatican documents from Latin to English -- never trust the America Bishops to do the job right.

Anyway, I will pick up this book and read it. I watched Burgess play and love all things Cane. It has always been my contention that libs like Donna hated Cane football because it was mostly a bunch of black kids from the inner city turning the world upside down all by themselves. Libs could not stand that. No other school ever touched that. It is always because of one great coach, or donors, or the institution -- never the kids no less "minority" kids. It is a sort of independence that scares the libs to death, but for me it helped me overcome my own racism -- to the extend I have.

Great post. Libs hate niqqaz that can think for themselves.

Last edited:

"The Sympathizer" by Viet Thanh Nguyen. Phenomenal read. Highly recommended

Checked it out from my library. Always looking for interesting stuff to read.

I try to stay away from BS political commentary on this site, but people kill me thinking some some guy is going to lead this country to greatness for us all! Fact is the 1% ers, Corporations and Special Interest financial requests are the only ones whose interests are being addressed. While they entertain and divide the masses with BS like abortion, race, hate, immigration, religion, and the 2nd amendment, they are actively assuring that the ultra wealth, Corporations and Special Interest increase their financial and political control of the country. The banks will hit you with more fees, higher rates and be protected when they ***** up your 401k etc. Mining, Oil & Gas will be unrestricted from sensible safety and environmental restrictions. Electric Co. will continue to control Public Service Commissions and suppress or attempt to gain control of alternative electrical sources. Etc, Etc, Etc. And who do they pray on? The Republican, Democratic and Independent Upper, Middle, low Classes. We all Phucked and stupidly happy when our guy is in the White House.

I try to stay away from BS political commentary on this site, but people kill me thinking some some guy is going to lead this country to greatness for us all! Fact is the 1% ers, Corporations and Special Interest financial requests are the only ones whose interests are being addressed. While they entertain and divide the masses with BS like abortion, race, hate, immigration, religion, and the 2nd amendment, they are actively assuring that the ultra wealth, Corporations and Special Interest increase their financial and political control of the country. The banks will hit you with more fees, higher rates and be protected when they ***** up your 401k etc. Mining, Oil & Gas will be unrestricted from sensible safety and environmental restrictions. Electric Co. will continue to control Public Service Commissions and suppress or attempt to gain control of alternative electrical sources. Etc, Etc, Etc. And who do they pray on? The Republican, Democratic and Independent Upper, Middle, low Classes. We all Phucked and stupidly happy when our guy is in the White House.

Quick series of questions that will help you understand life.

Ready? Here we go:

Are you from the hood?

Advertisement
Back