Bruce Feldman tweet !!!

IDK about when you went, but in the 2010s hecht had WAY more hot girls than M/P or Stanford. Stanford was the absolute worst though. IDK how they managed to pull it off, but somehow they packed all the ugly freshman girls into Stanford. I think it has something do with them sticking all the engineering and similar major girls into Stanford, but I am not 100% sure on that.
I was there from 04-06 and honestly, the Towers were where all the hot underclass chicks were. I remember living on campus during Wilma and not having power in Mahoney/Pearson for 24 hours. I ended up going over to the Towers to hang with my sister, who didn't lose power. There was so much talent walking around, it was like shooting fish in a barrel. That said, I loved living around the cute upperclass women in Mahoney-Pearson, because they weren't about the drama and nonsense. The dudes I knew that lived in the Towers always had some issues, because those girls were immature as ****.

Advertisement
I mean I'm still friends to this day with several people from my freshman year in the towers but nooooo doubt were they an absolute ****hole. I absolutely believe I never got da Rona due to the immunities my body built up just from the showers in Stanford alone and wearing flip flops in the Tavern men's room.
Tavern Feet was real. I learned immediately to wear sneakers I didn't give a **** about when I went there, because I ruined a fresh pair of AF1s going there my freshman year. You couldn't pay me to wear flip flops in that place, so I admire your courage!

I don’t know that expanding the IPF field is actually on the table right now. Have you heard anything about that?

No, it's just two nitwit porsters talking to one another.

There will be a bit of expansion to the IPF when the new Hecht is built, as they will expand the weight room and other parts surrounding that corner of the IPF. But they are not adding 30 yards to the field. By, you know, cutting into the IM Fields...

Wrong. I used to cut across the IM fields on a regular basis to get to Red Rd and/or the convenience store. Also, used to use the field to run sprints 4-5x a week after leaving the WC. Never once has it been "Packed". The closest it has been to packed was when the frats had their field day thing. How about you post a picture of the IM fields being "packed" because I can sure post a ton of pictures, in the middle of the day, during the school year, with the IM fields being relatively empty.

Also, I never "agreed with the other poster". You still can't quote that post, because it is just one of your made up lies.

The middle of the day? You are ridiculous. Intramural sports take place between 5 pm and 9 pm, per Coral Gables noise/sound/lighting ordinances and limitations.

And I already posted your porst where you agreed with canedude08. I'm not doing it again. What, did you edit it?

Advertisement
The middle of the day? You are ridiculous. Intramural sports take place between 5 pm and 9 pm, per Coral Gables noise/sound/lighting ordinances and limitations.

And I already posted your porst where you agreed with canedude08. I'm not doing it again. What, did you edit it?
I didn't edit anything. All I did was confirm that the IM field where never packed so if they decided to take 25 yards off of them it wouldn't be a big deal. Which is true.

The IM fields are never packed to the point where students couldn't use them, even, between 5-9PM. In fact, often times at that time they were literally empty. They were so frequently empty during that time period, that the stoner kids would go over there and get high in the middle of the IM field and you could smell it all the way on the walkway near the lake.

I didn't edit anything. All I did was confirm that the IM field where never packed so if they decided to take 25 yards off of them it wouldn't be a big deal. Which is true.

The IM fields are never packed to the point where students couldn't use them, even, between 5-9PM. In fact, often times at that time they were literally empty. They were so frequently empty during that time period, that the stoner kids would go over there and get high in the middle of the IM field and you could smell it all the way on the walkway near the lake.
That became the stoner spot after security actually found a way to secure the fire escapes in the Towers and Mahoney-Pearson. My freshman year roomie was a smoker, and when he wasn't smoking out in our bathroom(With towels placed under the door), he was hitting the IM fields.

That became the stoner spot after security actually found a way to secure the fire escapes in the Towers and Mahoney-Pearson. My freshman year roomie was a smoker, and when he wasn't smoking out in our bathroom(With towels placed under the door), he was hitting the IM fields.
Yup when I was there it was the IM fields and also if you go in front of hecht to where the gliders were. Kids would go to the right of them down by the lake. There was a little seating arrangement that they would smoke at lol.

Yup when I was there it was the IM fields and also if you go in front of hecht to where the gliders were. Kids would go to the right of them down by the lake. There was a little seating arrangement that they would smoke at lol.
The Arboretum was a hotspot for that too. The potheads that wanted to get back to nature as they imbibed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back