Bruce Feldman: Kaaya top Heisman dark horse candidate

Ok we get it already.

You think Kaaya sucks.

He gets no credit for anything positive that's happened, and all the blame for the negatives.

He's a choke artist.

You're rooting for him to fail so you can later say I told you so.

You are very invested in his failure.

Understood.

Are you trying to contribute or just make stuff up?

That's my contribution.

I don't need to post dozens of times and hundreds/thousands of words to get my point across.

Just summarizing what is clear from your posts: he sucks, he's a choker, you have virtually no respect for him as a player, you think his performance is basically just statistical fluff and he's a loser.

That's what you're saying.

**** talk about taking things to the extreme hyperbole...

Its not at all what the guy is saying. Get your **** together.

He has actually acknowledged several times that he thinks Kaaya is very talented...and a great player NOW. He has simply said that he doesn't believe that he should've been handed the reigns as a true freshman...that MAYBE he wasn't quite ready for it. Especially when there was a 5th yr senior leader that had the locker room behind him ready to take over that season. You people are treating him like he is trying to re-write the **** constitution!

Lol, thank you I guess I was speaking english. The indictment is on Golden rather than Kaaya. I'm optimistic that with Kaaya's experience and Richt's guidance that he can have a very successful season.

Advertisement
How about re-reading his posts. It's exactly what he's saying: loser, choker, etc etc. Hasn't even bothered to deny it.

Re-read the "no desire to fight your straw men anymore" part. I'm not going to deny something I haven't said. Although he certainly has not come up big with the game on the line so far. Most of which can be expected for a guy too young to be in the position he's in. Again, more of an indictment on Golden. He should improve in 3rd down scenarios and 4th quarter situations now that he's become acclimated to the college level.

Just a couple of quotes:

"he choked"

"lost four more games in 2014 (because of Kaaya)"

The rest of your posts are calculated to put Kaaya in the worst possible light regarding his leadership, ability to win, being a choker, etc, etc.

It's just comical that you deny this.

But hey it's fine. It's your opinion. You're entitled to it. You think he's a choker, a loser, his statistics are only fluff, and he's accomplished very little to this point, etc etc.

It's all there.

Just a couple of quotes:

"he choked"

"lost four more games in 2014 (because of Kaaya)"

The rest of your posts are calculated to put Kaaya in the worst possible light regarding his leadership, ability to win, being a choker, etc, etc.

It's just comical that you deny this.

But hey it's fine. It's your opinion. You're entitled to it. You think he's a choker, a loser, his statistics are only fluff, and he's accomplished very little to this point, etc etc.

It's all there.
eb6.jpg

You're not good at deflecting when the truth is put in front of you. Resorting to a cartoon gif when you don't want to address the facts. SMH

Better to man up and admit it, instead of making yourself look like the clown that just won't admit what anyone that can read and interpret knows.

Advertisement
You're not good at deflecting when the truth is put in front of you. Resorting to a cartoon gif when you don't want to address the facts. SMH

Better to man up and admit it, instead of making yourself look like the clown that just won't admit what anyone that can read and interpret knows.

Man up and admit to what you're saying that I said? If only everything was already on text for one to read for himself.

They're called memes by the way, welcome to the 21st century.

I dont understand how its the defense fault that Kaaya has been non existent in every crucial drive or tight / late game situation so far in his career at UM?

hughoney, all you're doing now is showing others that read this what a little cūnt you are.

Playing circle word games like a little girl. What's next? "I know you are, but what am I?"

It's clear what I said. I spoke in simple declarative sentences. You on the other hand, like a true cūnt, play word games. It's there in your posts.

Last edited:
Careful now Hugh, you can't say anything about the sacred cow without being called a hater.

Advertisement
I dont understand how its the defense fault that Kaaya has been non existent in every crucial drive or tight / late game situation so far in his career at UM?

Because Kaayas had comeback drives in crucial moments just for the defense to give the lead back up in three plays.

We have to be the only fan base that constantly attacks our best players. These board use to go after Duke Johnson non stop. Meanwhile, Ryan Williams is a hero because his buddy said so.

Because Kaayas had comeback drives in crucial moments just for the defense to give the lead back up in three plays.

We have to be the only fan base that constantly attacks our best players. These board use to go after Duke Johnson non stop. Meanwhile, Ryan Williams is a hero because his buddy said so.

Its just a terrible excuse.... Brad Kaaya has never had a comeback drive.

If the defense gives up the lead again, even after the offense just got the lead before... So what? get back on the field and score again.

Did Stephen Morris say "**** i just scored but the defense gave the lead back i dont know what to do now???" when he threw that TD to Dorsett against Nc State to win...

Or how about against GT? Lewis snapped his ankle which was a distraction, GT came back and took the lead... What did Morris do? Put the offense on his shoulder and got Miami in the endzone and into OT for the win.

Kaaya has checked out completely every time the game has called on him to get it done has nothing to do with Duke Johnson, hes the QB.

Last edited:

If the defense gives up the lead again, even after the offense just got the lead before... So what? get back on the field and score again.

Did Stephen Morris say "**** i just scored but the defense gave the lead back i dont know what to do now???" when he threw that TD to Dorsett against Nc State to win...

Or how about against GT? Lewis snapped his ankle which was a distraction, GT came back and took the lead... What did Morris do? Put the offense on his shoulder and got Miami in the endzone and into OT for the win.

Kaaya has checked out completely every time the game has called on him to get it done has nothing to do with Duke Johnson, hes the QB.

Kaaya has had how many opportunities to win at the end of the game? Like three in his career? And one of them the stupid runningback threw the ball. Man, you guys just need to go root for someone else. Same type of people that were critical of Lebron late in games even though he put up 40 points. Best player on the **** team yet he gets thrown under the bus when we've had the worst defense and coaching in the history of the team. And yes, I bring up Duke Johnson because fans used to trash him for not dominating big teams. This is a team sport.

"Comeback drives"? Care to be specific?

Advertisement

We were down 17-3 vs FSU and Kaaya carved up FSU's defense and gave us the lead late in the 4th quarter. Then the defense once again allows Dalvin Cook to run wild. Without Kaaya, we get blown out.

Kaaya has had how many opportunities to win at the end of the game? Like three in his career? And one of them the stupid runningback threw the ball. Man, you guys just need to go root for someone else. Same type of people that were critical of Lebron late in games even though he put up 40 points. Best player on the **** team yet he gets thrown under the bus when we've had the worst defense and coaching in the history of the team. And yes, I bring up Duke Johnson because fans used to trash him for not dominating big teams. This is a team sport.

Are you really criticizing Yearby? God we have the worst fans, go root for someone else!

Are you really criticizing Yearby? God we have the worst fans, go root for someone else!
Quite the stretch there partner. Sarcasm isn't that hard.

Advertisement

We were down 17-3 vs FSU and Kaaya carved up FSU's defense and gave us the lead late in the 4th quarter. Then the defense once again allows Dalvin Cook to run wild. Without Kaaya, we get blown out.

10 minutes left in the game is your interpretation of "late" in the quarter? Although that was one of his better performances and was during his second season, which he played a lot better IMO.

Quite the stretch there partner. Sarcasm isn't that hard.

Closer than comparing Kaaya to a 3 time NBA champion and 4 time league MVP.

10 minutes left in the game is your interpretation of "late" in the quarter? Although that was one of his better performances and was during his second season, which he played a lot better IMO.
During the first game against FSU if Berrios doesn't drop a wide open pass in the end zone or Walford doesn't fumble after a first down completion, he wins that one in his first year.

Lol u need to go back and watch the last two seasons... Bc Kaaya has had way more than 3 opportunities to pull out a win in his 2 years starting as UM QB. Smh i saw 3 situations like that last year alone.

Advertisement
Back