Bruce Brown to MIAMI

It's just a highlight game, but from what you see in the clip he seems to play a lot like Sheldon.

If you mean they are guys who can both drive and shoot, sure. But Sheldon is more of a long, lean, smooth, finesse player. Brown looks like a basketball player with a football player's body and aggressiveness. He also doesn't look like a high school player to me. He looks like his game is ACC ready now.

I hate to make this comparison but his suddenness is reminiscent of Russell Westbrook. Dude looks like an elite athlete with as you said, the mindset of a football player.

He's going to be fun to watch.

Advertisement
You guys are making me more excited for Brown, but some have mentioned Huell as a possible 1 and done.

Brown is supposedly the best defender in the 2016 class.

I think he starts.

Advertisement

I think he starts.

I think it all depends on how Coach L wants to go about his rotations. He can go with a "smaller" lineup:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

Or he can put Izendu in the starting lineup and go more traditional:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Either way you slice it, these are the 10 that will play and Palmer is definitely a transfer candidate

Advertisement

I think he starts.

I think it all depends on how Coach L wants to go about his rotations. He can go with a "smaller" lineup:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Either way you slice it, these are the 10 that will play and Palmer is definitely a transfer candidate

Amp is probably going to start at 3. I could see the starting lineup being
Newton
Reed
Amp
Huell
Murphy
Only way brown starts is if he can convincingly beat out Amp or Reed.

I think he starts.

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Let me get this strait. Your 2 lineups either involve playing Murphy at the 5 (lmfao) or Huell who doesnt shoot from range at the 3? The simple explanation is Murphy doesnt belong in any starting lineup because he is undersized and severely under skilled. You seem pretty clueless.

Amp is not a 4. Brown or Muhammad starts. Palmer will have to find playing time somewhere.

It's just a highlight game, but from what you see in the clip he seems to play a lot like Sheldon.

If you mean they are guys who can both drive and shoot, sure. But Sheldon is more of a long, lean, smooth, finesse player. Brown looks like a basketball player with a football player's body and aggressiveness. He also doesn't look like a high school player to me. He looks like his game is ACC ready now.

I thought he was similar to Sheldon in that he elevates quickly and seemed really savvy around the rim, along with having a smooth handle and jump shot. I agree the bodies are different, but IMHO McClellan is plenty aggressive and physical himself.

Advertisement

I think he starts.

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Let me get this strait. Your 2 lineups either involve playing Murphy at the 5 (lmfao) or Huell who doesnt shoot from range at the 3? The simple explanation is Murphy doesnt belong in any starting lineup because he is undersized and severely under skilled. You seem pretty clueless.

Murphy will start. To say otherwise is clueless on your part

I think he starts.

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

lol based on what? The guy is complete trash. He basically doesnt do anything at even above average.

I think he starts.

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

lol based on what? The guy is complete trash. He basically doesnt do anything at even above average.

Complete trash? Sure, buddy. Nice post calling a college kid complete trash. Get off this board.

Advertisement

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Complete trash? Sure, buddy. Nice post calling a college kid complete trash. Get off this board.
Aww did I hurt your feelings? No such thing as a 22 year old kid, he is a full grown man at this point and he sucks at basketball.

Aww did I hurt your feelings? No such thing as a 22 year old kid, he is a full grown man at this point and he sucks at basketball.

He is on scholarship in the ACC and gets playing time for a top 25 team in the country - yet he sucks at basketball according to you... I think I will go with Coach L's opinion over yours...

Advertisement
Back