Bruce Brown to MIAMI

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Four-star Brown down to two

Brown's travel team BABC announced on Twitter as well that he would announce on Wednesday.

Brown, a rugged and skilled 6-4 combo guard out of Saxtons River (Vt.) Vermont Academy, is ranked No. 40 in the 247Sports Composite.

"Indiana has a significant edge in the Crystal Ball, but Miami has picked up momentum in his recruitment lately, and the Hurricanes picked up a prediction today."

C'mon Larranaga, lets do this

Last edited:
Advertisement
I want this kid and Huell. I don't care call me greedy. A recruiting class of Miller Brown and Huell would be monstrous. Id be extremely interested to see what Larañaga could do with all that talent. You gotta recruit the big boys if u want to continuously contend with the big boys.

Tom Crean has good chance of getting canned following this season so hopefully that uncertainty helps us out here.

Advertisement
Time to start landing some of these guys on a consistent basis man. Can't rely on transfers forever.

Indiana was always the team to beat here right? I really don't want to get disappointed again, but I have faith in L.

Seems like this happens too much, but good job by L and staff to get inside his top 2.

Expect the worst, hope for the best

Advertisement
Would you rather play for Jimmy Larranaga or this douche that is barely over .500 at an iconic basketball school?

102712-NCAA-BK-Tom-Crean-HEAD-OF-STATE-DG-PI_20121027155801164_660_320.jpg

Advertisement
For all the national recruiting experts on this site saying no chance/Ind lock, im not saying he's signing with Canes but over the past weeks ive heard more than a few people say he's far from a lock.
Would be a nice day for the future of Canes hoops.

Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 2h2 hours ago
Wednesday is shaping up to be big for Miami. They are firm leader for Bruce Brown + a finalist for Dewan Huell

Jeff Borzello ✔ [MENTION=8181]Jeff[/MENTION]borzello
Wednesday potentially a huge day for Miami. In final two for No. 30 Bruce Brown and No. 21 Dewan Huell. Very legitimate chance to get both.

Jerry Meyer [MENTION=5719]jer[/MENTION]rymeyer247
I did change my Bruce Brown pick to Miami. Never felt great about Indiana pick. Intel and gut led me to change. Bruce Brown's Crystal Ball Predictions

Advertisement
Evan Daniels ‏@EvanDaniels 2h2 hours ago
Wednesday is shaping up to be big for Miami. They are firm leader for Bruce Brown + a finalist for Dewan Huell

Jeff Borzello ✔ [MENTION=8181]Jeff[/MENTION]borzello
Wednesday potentially a huge day for Miami. In final two for No. 30 Bruce Brown and No. 21 Dewan Huell. Very legitimate chance to get both.

Jerry Meyer [MENTION=5719]jer[/MENTION]rymeyer247
I did change my Bruce Brown pick to Miami. Never felt great about Indiana pick. Intel and gut led me to change. Bruce Brown's Crystal Ball Predictions

now I'm excited...

50/50 on the crystal ball right now. Stateoftheu guy strauzer Crystal balled for IU though

Huell is the prize. Brown is one of the better defensive guards in the class but he's not the program changer the former is

Advertisement
Back