Bruce Brown to MIAMI

Advertisement
Brown is supposedly the best defender in the 2016 class.

I think he starts.

I think it all depends on how Coach L wants to go about his rotations. He can go with a "smaller" lineup:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

Or he can put Izendu in the starting lineup and go more traditional:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Either way you slice it, these are the 10 that will play and Palmer is definitely a transfer candidate

Let me get this strait. Your 2 lineups either involve playing Murphy at the 5 (lmfao) or Huell who doesnt shoot from range at the 3? The simple explanation is Murphy doesnt belong in any starting lineup because he is undersized and severely under skilled. You seem pretty clueless.

Murphy will start. To say otherwise is clueless on your part

lol based on what? The guy is complete trash. He basically doesnt do anything at even above average.

Coach L seems to like him. He has called Kamari the team's best defender, who can guard every position. On offense, he is "really good at finding the open man." Coach L has compared Kamari to Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors and to Boris Diaw of the San Antonio Spurs, both of whom facilitate the offense in ways that don't always show up in the box score. "We tend to get better shots when he is in the game."

Here is a link to one of several press conferences in which Coach L talks about Murph. The segment about Kamari begins at about the 6:20 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?DB_OEM_ID=28700&v=arl6XGDZ5sE

Last edited:
Brown is supposedly the best defender in the 2016 class.

I think he starts.

I think it all depends on how Coach L wants to go about his rotations. He can go with a "smaller" lineup:

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Either way you slice it, these are the 10 that will play and Palmer is definitely a transfer candidate

Let me get this strait. Your 2 lineups either involve playing Murphy at the 5 (lmfao) or Huell who doesnt shoot from range at the 3? The simple explanation is Murphy doesnt belong in any starting lineup because he is undersized and severely under skilled. You seem pretty clueless.

lol based on what? The guy is complete trash. He basically doesnt do anything at even above average.

Complete Trash? I have to agree that you are.

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Brown/Muhammad
SF - Reed/Palmer
PF - Huell/Amp
C - Murphy/Izendu

PG - Newton/Vasiljevic
SG - Reed/Brown/Muhammad
SF - Huell/Palmer
PF - Murphy/Amp
C - Izendu

Coach L seems to like him. He has called Kamari the team's best defender, who can guard every position. On offense, he is "really good at finding the open man." Coach L has compared Kamari to Draymond Green of the Golden State Warriors and to Boris Diaw of the San Antonio Spurs, both of whom facilitate the offense in ways that don't always show up in the box score. "We tend to get better shots when he is in the game."

Here is a link to one of several press conferences in which Coach L talks about Murph. The segment about Kamari begins at about the 6:20 mark.

lol the only thing he can guard is unersized 4s and slow 3s

Complete trash? Sure, buddy. Nice post calling a college kid complete trash. Get off this board.
Aww did I hurt your feelings? No such thing as a 22 year old kid, he is a full grown man at this point and he sucks at basketball.

He is on scholarship in the ACC and gets playing time for a top 25 team in the country - yet he sucks at basketball according to you... I think I will go with Coach L's opinion over yours...

lol the good old "He plays on the team so he cant suck" argument...

Advertisement

lol the only thing he can guard is unersized 4s and slow 3s

Did you listen to the relevant part of Coach L's press conference (the one linked in this thread)?

Last edited:
Thinking about a backcourt consisting of Newton, Brown and Reed makes me very excited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back