Bruce Brown to MIAMI

Big time pickup. Larranaga is proving that age means nothing. If you can coach, you can coach and the kids will follow. I hope we take the same approach in another sport of ours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
biggest%20boom_zpsq6u8iwfc.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Big time pickup. Larranaga is proving that age means nothing. If you can coach, you can coach and the kids will follow. I hope we take the same approach in another sport of ours.

Seriously?

Lol. Man did I do something to you in another life? You really got issues with me lately..I just made a point. I didnt name any names. I know this is the bball board.

People bring up age when talking about coaches in sports and I just mentioned that Coach L is doing the **** thing for our bball program and we should take this same approach in all sports. Go with the guy who has a track record of doing it before and **** all the young, "fire in the belly" BS...Im glad Frank Martin turned us down...We would have never gotten Coach L.

Huell is next up!

Seriously?

Lol. Man did I do something to you in another life? You really got issues with me lately..I just made a point. I didnt name any names. I know this is the bball board.

People bring up age when talking about coaches in sports and I just mentioned that Coach L is doing the **** thing for our bball program and we should take this same approach in all sports. Go with the guy who has a track record of doing it before and **** all the young, "fire in the belly" BS...Im glad Frank Martin turned us down...We would have never gotten Coach L.

Huell is next up!

I don't have an issue with you but your comparison sucks.

Butch Davis has been out of the game for how many years?

Was Coach L previously unsuccessful like Butch at UNC?

Why are you adding this bullchit to this board?

Advertisement
Back