Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

Push and Kick a female - New Contract
Take a knee - Exhiled
Support the guy who took the knee - Drug tested to death.
you realize that eric reid was proven to be lying about having to take the amount of drug tests he claimed. stop spreading fake news.

Advertisement
and Duke aint fast, hes in the middle there somewhere. Chubb can run away from most guys like Michel Miller Quon (have to name Canes cause people get upset here) and those types of backs. Usually NFL teams want RB's that can run away from people I think thats why he doesnt get more burn then the other guys, Duke can shake the shoes out of anyone and is a good back to have on a roster but Hunt and Chubb are a different level then him IMO
Chubb slower than duke. Freeman slower than duke. Duke ran the same time as sony in the 40 and sony isn't having problems running away from people.

and Duke aint fast, hes in the middle there somewhere. Chubb can run away from most guys like Michel Miller Quon (have to name Canes cause people get upset here) and those types of backs. Usually NFL teams want RB's that can run away from people I think thats why he doesnt get more burn then the other guys, Duke can shake the shoes out of anyone and is a good back to have on a roster but Hunt and Chubb are a different level then him IMO
Duke Is faster than Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, Devonta Freeman, James White, Leveon Bell, Payton Barber, Alex Collins, TJ Yeldon, Gus Edwards, Jordan Howard, Legarrette Blount, and Doug Martin.

Advertisement
Gruden hasn't made anybody eat words since He stumbled on a SB team that Wyche & Dungy built, He's a conman.

He was a tuckrule away from getting to a superbowl with a team he built and a quarterback he hand picked. Which is just coming to fruition this season. People expect a boom so immediately that they are quick to crown/label people something that can do a 180 in a year. Vicious cycle....

Advertisement
Chubb slower than duke. Freeman slower than duke. Duke ran the same time as sony in the 40 and sony isn't having problems running away from people.
Sony had a good year. It takes backs a year to get comfy in NE. That said, he did not run away from anyone this year. Not a knock, good year, did really well on their run but he was not a speed merchant.

Sony had a good year. It takes backs a year to get comfy in NE. That said, he did not run away from anyone this year. Not a knock, good year, did really well on their run but he was not a speed merchant.
He has enough speed. You don't have to run a 4.3 to play rb.

40s r 40s....im talking about game explosiveness. Dorsett is faster then Odell hes not more explosive. Numerous players in the league had better 40's then Devin Hester yet werent as explosive. I always said Duke would not be a featured back in the NFL because of explosiveness. I loved him here as a college back but NFL is a whole nother animal. Im using my eyeballs and I agree to disagree.

Advertisement
Duke Is faster than Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, Devonta Freeman, James White, Leveon Bell, Payton Barber, Alex Collins, TJ Yeldon, Gus Edwards, Jordan Howard, Legarrette Blount, and Doug Martin.
Cant go by 40s man they give u an idea but steps it takes to get going or being able to run through arm tackles. There numerous wrs faster then Odell there were guys that tested faster then Hester. Its game speed

I love Duke but i always said he would be a guy that gets moved around the league and would be a good third down guy change of pace guy not a super star like he was here

Take a knee = 22 million. Ignant ***!

But there is "Colluuuuuuusion".

Any of these guys Russian? That would explain a lot.

No doubt a lot of that 22 million is combined Soros and Clinton Foundation money.

All logical...can't understand you guys haven't figured it out.

Advertisement

What is wrong with his statement? He is 100% correct on the order of events. Rudy is also correct in saying collusion is not a crime. I am sure a guy who calls himself Steve Hick, wears camo, and hunts turkey is going to take any statement like that as a direct attack on Trump. However, if you look at the comment from an unbiased perspective you will see he was just stating a fact.

Advertisement
Back