Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

Advertisement
Duke has the talent to get 5-10 more carries than he's getting in Cleveland. Is Dalvin really that much better than Duke? I think not. Duke is a better receiver and has the best stiff arm I've ever seen. This is on top of the obvious wiggle, vision, and football smarts. Duke is more talented than Hunt and his mid 4.6 40. You put Duke in that KC offense and that MF'er is my RB1 in Fantasy.

They paid Mack and Carr they have 0 cash to build the rest of the team. I’m sorry..but that same team with Khalil and Amari wasn’t winning more than 3-4 more games then they pay them and are stuck in limbo hiring crappy vets because they can’t afford anyone.
Tbh I totally understand the move at least now we have a chance to build a really good young team because as you stated we'd still be sorry with Mack and cooper signed, Honestly I didn't care about Cooper being traded, I'm pretty sure he was mailing games in

“There is collusion” is actually a direct quote from Rudy Giuliani. Interesting how that whole things gone from “no collusion” to “collusion isn’t a crime” and finally “there was collusion, but the president didn’t know anything!”

that's your evidence? im too lazy to google the video of him saying there was no collusion after.

22 million dollars says a lot more than what a crazy elf has to say.

Advertisement
Duke has the talent to get 5-10 more carries than he's getting in Cleveland. Is Dalvin really that much better than Duke? I think not. Duke is a better receiver and has the best stiff arm I've ever seen. This is on top of the obvious wiggle, vision, and football smarts. Duke is more talented than Hunt and his mid 4.6 40. You put Duke in that KC offense and that MF'er is my RB1 in Fantasy.

the 'effer' part got me lololol

Tbh I totally understand the move at least now we have a chance to build a really good young team because as you stated we'd still be sorry with Mack and cooper signed, Honestly I didn't care about Cooper being traded, I'm pretty sure he was mailing games in

I was much more upset over letting Crabtree go. Dude had ice in his veins in crunch time and had real chemistry w DC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Duke aint slow.
and Duke aint fast, hes in the middle there somewhere. Chubb can run away from most guys like Michel Miller Quon (have to name Canes cause people get upset here) and those types of backs. Usually NFL teams want RB's that can run away from people I think thats why he doesnt get more burn then the other guys, Duke can shake the shoes out of anyone and is a good back to have on a roster but Hunt and Chubb are a different level then him IMO

Advertisement
I luv duke but dalvin is better. As a pure RB at the NFL level. Duke is definitely a better WR THO. Dalvins acceleration/balance is elite. Cuh is thick..no homo

Terrible look for the NFL. It’s literally been less than 6 months since he was cut for domestic abuse. Hopefully they suspend him for the year.

Advertisement
Back