Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

Advertisement
Take a knee = 22 million. Ignant ***!

But there is "Colluuuuuuusion".

“There is collusion” is actually a direct quote from Rudy Giuliani. Interesting how that whole things gone from “no collusion” to “collusion isn’t a crime” and finally “there was collusion, but the president didn’t know anything!”

Get Duke to Minnesota. With our sorry *** line and kirk checking down alot, dude could break receiving records 😂

Advertisement
“There is collusion” is actually a direct quote from Rudy Giuliani. Interesting how that whole things gone from “no collusion” to “collusion isn’t a crime” and finally “there was collusion, but the president didn’t know anything!”

Advertisement
I disagree. He is better than plenty of the dudes in the league that's startng.

He already been injury plagued by concussions. He's barely 200 lbs. Can he be a quality back? OF course, but he is not a starter at this point.

Advertisement
He already been injury plagued by concussions. He's barely 200 lbs. Can he be a quality back? OF course, but he is not a starter at this point.
Barely 200? He is 210. And it aint even bout just starting. They dont use him enough. He averaged 5.0 yards per carry this year but only got 40 carries. Has over 2k yards receiving in 4 years.

Advertisement
Barely 200? He is 210. And it aint even bout just starting. They dont use him enough. He averaged 5.0 yards per carry this year but only got 40 carries. Has over 2k yards receiving in 4 years.

210 was his combine weight, in other words, that's his peak weight. Playing weight during the season is less than that. Regardless, I made my point - barely over 200.

Now you're moving the goalposts and saying they're not using him well/enough. I don't think anyone will argue with you on that one. I just don't think he's starter caliber. Can he be an effective 3rd down/2nd in the rotation guy? Yeah.

I believe Duke can opt out after next year, Hunt may not even sniff the field next year pending what (Or when) the NFL decides to do.

Advertisement
Back