Browns Sign Kareem Hunt

210 was his combine weight, in other words, that's his peak weight. Playing weight during the season is less than that. Regardless, I made my point - barely over 200.

Now you're moving the goalposts and saying they're not using him well/enough. I don't think anyone will argue with you on that one. I just don't think he's starter caliber. Can he be an effective 3rd down/2nd in the rotation guy? Yeah.
Not moving the goal posts. I think he can start and the browns are not using him enough. You keep talking about size when the game is changed. Devonta freeman is 205, mccafrey is 205, shady is 210 and they doing pretty good.

You talking out your *** if you dont think duke can start. Look at his numbers with limited oppurtunities.

Advertisement
Weird for Hunt to go to the Browns unless no one else offered him. Chubb is a baller and will be their lead back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
*** Gruden. I hate that sorry sack of ****. Long time Raiders fan. Why do you want a 5’7 midget playing qb for Oakland?

Gruden and Mayock are going to make you eat those words fella. Got to dig up dead flowers to plant new seeds. They ain’t giving up on DC... not this year at least. Soon as Raiders are in Vegas the place is going to be an attractive site for draftees and free agents. You see Oaklands facilities and fied? **** I love the Raiders and even I wouldn’t wanna play there right now due to it being about 500 pegs below the league average in diserable destinations to be.

I mean I hate Gruden too for trading Khalil Mack, they should've gave his 100 mil to Mack 🤷

They paid Mack and Carr they have 0 cash to build the rest of the team. I’m sorry..but that same team with Khalil and Amari wasn’t winning more than 3-4 more games then they pay them and are stuck in limbo hiring crappy vets because they can’t afford anyone.

Advertisement
Gruden and Mayock are going to make you eat those words fella. Got to dig up dead flowers to plant new seeds. They ain’t giving up on DC... not this year at least. Soon as Raiders are in Vegas the place is going to be an attractive site for draftees and free agents. You see Oaklands facilities and fied? **** I love the Raiders and even I wouldn’t wanna play there right now due to it being about 500 pegs below the league average in diserable destinations to be.
@JBCanes-NC is a Denver fan. Big time Elway slurper.

They paid Mack and Carr they have 0 cash to build the rest of the team. I’m sorry..but that same team with Khalil and Amari wasn’t winning more than 3-4 more games then they pay them and are stuck in limbo hiring crappy vets because they can’t afford anyone.

They held onto Reggie waaaay too long. That dude lived off of 1 draft.

Advertisement
Back