Brownlee

Advertisement
I don't if it's a really smart idea to going up against of our WR corp on National TV for 3/4 years. Just take that *** whooping on GreenTree when when they are your teammates and it doesn't actually hurt your draft stock.

FSU getting late offers out for DB's as GA and Bama going after a couple their commits.
Wait what??!!
You mean Brownlee isn’t t hurt that FSU slow played or no played him. Isn’t that what’s supposed to happen?? Doesn’t FSU have a lot of catching up to do?? Aren’t the FSU boards on fire about how Taggart blew it with Brownlee by not offering sooner?
I guess it does snow in sofla.

Advertisement
This kid should be in Miami class yet we haven’t offered...

I wouldn't argue with it...I don't think he's a must have, but I don't want to see FSU at CC, and you need DL bodies, and have room in the class...No reason no to throw an offer at Ray. Fuller's a flake and you have room at DT, not to mention he could be a SSDE.

FSU is scrambling worse than us right now. They know they about to loose a lot of guys and Im not talking 3 stars Im talking the stars of their class.

FSU is scrambling worse than us right now. They know they about to loose a lot of guys and Im not talking 3 stars Im talking the stars of their class.

Both teams are struggling...And they had a couple more stars to begin with (we are still waiting on ours Stevenson, Bogle, etc)...And we did lose stars so don't spin it (commit Crawley, heavy lean Ingraham, lean Neal)

Please just start recruiting out of state or recruit kids who have cane in their blood like lingard/duke

There’s a reason why schools prioritize local talent. We’ll miss on more on oos recruits and if you only go after sure fire canes then why recruit? Stop being entitled. That’s not the canes’ way.

Advertisement
I hear you brother , his comment just ball shot me direct left nut crunch , so I blew couldn't hold containment pressure valve blew :)

I got u bro; this was literally me 4 yrs ago, but I had to swallow a hard case of reality and why we r treated this way. USC, prior to Carroll, was treated this way by locals, as well. A lot of them So Cal boys were making Colorado, Washington, WASU and their arch rivals, UCLA good. Nothing has changed; we’re just in the Internet Age so reports are coming at us fast and heavy. But nothing has changed. Bama went through this when they sucked. Clemson went through this. UF went through this. Every school goes through this until u prove to mama, daddy, and the recruit that they’ll have an easier path to get to the NFL or u start dropping heavy bags. That’s the name of the game since day 1.

OMG. another 3 star cornerback back decomited ….They a dime a dozen in Florida. This staff is the worst in college football......Are you kidding me, FSUs staff is a dumpster fire, This year will be the high point of the Taggart era. From Tampa, I saw Taggarts product first hand. Without Winky Taggart would be coaching in the lingerie league right now.

Although I think Taggart isn’t a good fit for the ACC (any school in the ACC, SEC, or Big Ten), I do think he’s better than you’re giving him credit. Very few schools wanted Winky as a QB, he took him and turned him into arguably the greatest QB in USF history. That being said, the ACC & especially the SEC is too fast and more physical for Willie’s offense. And his defense sucks.

Yeah, I think FSU's losing Cross to UGA. Which would be a dream as I hope that helps us with TS.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Its pretty much like your girl getting a call from some guy in front of you, then hanging up and saying how she has always wanted to **** him.

GTFOH

Advertisement
Back