Brownlee

"coach calling his mom tonight to set up a visit. its definitely going to happen. anxious to get up there and see what he could contribute"

Advertisement
If your a Cane especially a commit , you never out of the blue say another school is your dream school......I personally would brake off communications but again.....that's just me , cut him loose you do it now our you will see his flip post later......

We ain’t in no position. What fairy tale land do ya’ll live in?? Lol. Tell him to kick rocks and go after who? Oh! The proverbial diamond in the rough 2 star So Fla Ath?

Come on gentlemen, it’s time for ALL OF US to get a sense of reality. We ain’t that team anymore to tell ppl to kick rocks if they visit other schools like a Clemson or Bama or to post a tweet about a dream school.

We haven’t been cool for a minute. Don’t go on three separate 4 game losing streaks and this won’t happen. Either our “incentive plan” needs to change or the on the field-getting players drafted consistently w/in the 1st round rep needs to change, but we can’t stop dropping bags AND sucking on the field. Lol.
(And no, I’m not saying Brownlee is worth a bag, I’m just saying)

This is still a business no matter how much of fans we r.

We ain’t in no position. What fairy tale land do ya’ll live in?? Lol. Tell him to kick rocks and go after who? Oh! The proverbial diamond in the rough 2 star So Fla Ath?

Come on gentlemen, it’s time for ALL OF US to get a sense of reality. We ain’t that team anymore to tell ppl to kick rocks if they visit other schools like a Clemson or Bama or to post a tweet about a dream school.

We haven’t been cool for a minute. Don’t go on three separate 4 game losing streaks and this won’t happen. Either our “incentive plan” needs to change or the on the field-getting players drafted consistently w/in the 1st round rep needs to change, but we can’t stop dropping bags AND sucking on the field. Lol.
(And no, I’m not saying Brownlee is worth a bag, I’m just saying)

This is still a business no matter how much of fans we r.

I hear you brother , his comment just ball shot me direct left nut crunch , so I blew couldn't hold containment pressure valve blew :)

Advertisement
**** him. He would have flipped to FSU even without the ****show we are rolling out. We are at the stage where allowing richt to stay does long term damage because kids don't want to be part of the mess.

Advertisement
he’s gone. this staff is easily one of the worst top to bottom in college football. easily.
OMG. another 3 star cornerback back decomited ….They a dime a dozen in Florida. This staff is the worst in college football......Are you kidding me, FSUs staff is a dumpster fire, This year will be the high point of the Taggart era. From Tampa, I saw Taggarts product first hand. Without Winky Taggart would be coaching in the lingerie league right now.

Let me say this: If I was a Head Coach and a recruit did this to me and my program, I would suffer the penalty, whatever that penalty was, and in my next conference call or interview with reporters I would say:

"First off, let me say this: I have officially pulled the offer from ___________ (said recruit). **** him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OMG. another 3 star cornerback back decomited ….They a dime a dozen in Florida. This staff is the worst in college football......Are you kidding me, FSUs staff is a dumpster fire, This year will be the high point of the Taggart era. From Tampa, I saw Taggarts product first hand. Without Winky Taggart would be coaching in the lingerie league right now.

FSU getting late offers out for DB's as GA and Bama going after a couple their commits.

Advertisement
Back