Brownlee

Advertisement
Why would he commit to Miami if FSU is his dream school? What kind of sense does that make? Ain’t committed making comments like that imo
“Im a Miami commit but I just Got an offer from my dream school FSU” foh with that bullsh*t....

Advertisement
Its been known for awhile that FSU was his dream school. We knew once Tagg came calling we'd might lose him. Lets just see how 1000% committed he really is.

Advertisement
Its been known for awhile that FSU was his dream school. We knew once Tagg came calling we'd might lose him. Lets just see how 1000% committed he really is.

FSU is bad but the first year will help Willie plus we know FSU will make proper adjustments way before Blake

Good, let him go kid is nothing special. I knw the CC alums are gonna say hes a dog we need him but ive seen him play several times. He is an above average HS player that is going to be a JAG in college. Only CC player that should be a 100% take at Miami is Wright.

Advertisement
Why would he commit to Miami if FSU is his dream school? What kind of sense does that make? Ain’t committed making comments like that imo
“Im a Miami commit but I just Got an offer from my dream school FSU” foh with that bullsh*t....
I would drop his *** just for his comment. If that's your "dream school", then GTFOH NOW!!!!

Advertisement
We all knew he was using Miami as a springboard for offers. Most likely will flip to FSU.

I think he sticks. He has a great relationship with the staff plus FSU is a trash show right now.

Again, this shows that the staff knows how to evaluate!

Advertisement
Back