Brownlee

Problem is , them mfs suck worse than us . How tf he using us as a springboard for worse offers lmao
Well I mean we aren't doing better than them by much and we are in year 3 not 1. They knew there would be growing pains we should be hitting our prime..

Advertisement
Why would he commit to Miami if FSU is his dream school? What kind of sense does that make? Ain’t committed making comments like that imo
“Im a Miami commit but I just Got an offer from my dream school FSU” foh with that bullsh*t....
Makes absolutely zero sense but then again you never know what kids do now. Recruiting is a complete joke with how some kids handle it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is bad but the first year will help Willie plus we know FSU will make proper adjustments way before Blake
Are you kiding me , FSU worse then a dumpster fire. The only thing they have going for it is its FSU . They have by far the worst coaching staff out of the big 3. There 4 and 5 stars are lazy underachievers and next year they lose Burns there only defender worth a crap. This year might be the high point of Taggarts tenure

Are you kiding me , FSU worse then a dumpster fire. The only thing they have going for it is its FSU . They have by far the worst coaching staff out of the big 3. There 4 and 5 stars are lazy underachievers and next year they lose Burns there only defender worth a crap. This year might be the high point of Taggarts tenure
He’s a troll bruh. Ignore

Why would he commit to Miami if FSU is his dream school? What kind of sense does that make? Ain’t committed making comments like that imo
“Im a Miami commit but I just Got an offer from my dream school FSU” foh with that bullsh*t....

I see you're unfamiliar with how the "dream school" concept works in recruiting.

Advertisement
Florida is once again poaching CCHS (they used to be super prevalent there back in the day). **** shame b/c that school almost always produces tough nosed kids who ball out here.

We all knew he was using Miami as a springboard for offers. Most likely will flip to FSU.

If your a Cane especially a commit , you ever out of the blue say another school is your dream school......I personally would brake off communications but again.....that's just me , cut him loose you do it now our you will see his flip post later......

Last edited:

We are place holders Brock. Literally kids have said that. Recruits have said Miami is Miami, they’re kind of like that loyal gf that’s always going to be there, but if a bad one comes around, imma holla at her.

That’s verbatim. We ain’t that bad chick anymore, and while FSU is also a chit show, they will still get the proverbial first yr head coach bump (benefit of the doubt) especially w/ recent success (in the last 5 yrs).

I’m going to reiterate; this season has fcked us. I wasn’t being mellow dramatic. We were already on slippery slopes from the last 15 yrs and that 3 game losing streak to end 2017 was another black eye. We had to erase that black eye w a strong 2018 season and we have been the laughing stock of the town.

When 3* recruits r bailing, that’s a problem bro. Hopefully he doesn’t flip, but don’t be surprised if he does.

Advertisement
Back